Addict *Maya*

This is Maya's ZaynsWoC request.

Enjoy!

I hope you like it Maya! 💋💋

*************

It was morning. Maya and Zayn always met in front of the school each morning but today he wasn't there.

Zayn never misses school. Maya thought to herself. Pulling her phone out her pocket she texted Zayn.

Maya: Are you ok? Why aren't you at school?

Maya never got a text back when she looked at her phone after school so she decided to stop by at Zayn's house. The Malik's knew her pretty well, it was like her second home!

When she got to the Malik's nobody was home apparently. So she used the key Mrs. Malik gave her.

She walked into the house and it was so quiet you could hear roaches scatter. Not that Zayn had roaches,that's just how quiet it was.

About to walk out she heard something drop upstairs and a shout that said "Sh*t!".

"Zayn?" Maya called out walking towards the stairs.

Maya heard things getting thrown around and ran up the stairs towards the noise.
It came from Zayn's room.

"Zayn?! Are you alright?-"

"Get the f*ck out Maya! I don't want you here right now-" He slammed a fist into a wall. "F*ck! Maya go!"

"Zayn-"

Zayn was not who she's been friends with all her life.

He took one of the slots from his wooden dresser and threw it at Maya's head.

Luckily he missed and Maya ran out tears on her face as fast as she could.

Maya couldn't get Zayn's behavior off her mind. . .

Or the white substance spread all over the floor next to a pipe hidden in the corner.

***********

Maya stood at her opened locker replaying everything that happened the day before.

Usually Maya dressed to show off her curves, it made her feel more confident.

Today she was wearing leggings with a very large sweater and some slides, with her hair down.

She wiped her tears grabbing her books and shut her locker. Behind the locker was Zayn.

He looked sick. Heavy (gucci) bags under his eyes, unshaven beard and a t shirt with sweats and boots.

"Maya- please can I explain?" Zayn pleaded following after her as she walked as far and quickly as she could get away from him.

Maya pushed throw people and even some teachers to get out the building.

She was almost near the doors when Zayn wrapped his arms around her bringing her into an empty closet.

"Honestly Zayn, I don't want to talk to you at all!" Maya said. Crossing her arms across her chest to enforce her anger.

"You caught me at the wrong time, I was going to tell you-"

"Oh please! Like you were going to tell me about it in the first place! If I didn't catch you" Maya pointed her finger at Zayn's face. "You probably wouldn't have ever told me! Zayn. We are best friends I'm willing to help you with absolutely anything and you can tell me anything, I never want to see that side of you!" Maya wiped a lonely tear.

It hurt Zayn to see the hurt he caused Maya, his only true friend. He faced the ground a couple tears falling here and there.

He felt soft slightly chubby fingers on his face lifting it up.

"Please tell me." Maya looked into his golden eyes. "How long have you been doing this?"

"All summer. . .and present time." Zayn said with his eyes closed not wanting to see the disappointment on Maya's face.

It's almost near the end of school.

"And I never noticed.." Maya said faintly her hands slowly leaving Zayn's chiseled cheeks. "I'm a bad-"

Zayn held her hands in his saying: "Don't you ever say that, you're not a bad friend. I just did my best to keep it from you."

They stood there silently holding each others hands for a couple minutes when Maya asked "Why? What got you to that point?"

Zayn had a bunch of reasons.

School, his parents are separating, and him realizing how he's in love with Maya.

Well him loving Maya wasn't really a reason, but his insecurities were. He started before he realized he loved her, but got worse after realizing his habit is a real deal breaker.

"I have a lot of reasons." He started leaving butterfly kisses on Maya's fingers."But right now the only thing I want to tell you is-"

Zayn tried to find the courage to say what he wanted to say and he did when he remembered:

You can tell me anything. . .

Zayn brung Maya into his embrace which made Maya's stomach flutter.
He wrapped his arms around her and put his face into her neck.

"I love- I'm in love with you."

Zayn looked at Maya seeing she was in shock.

"It's fine if you don't feel the same, I just wanted to let you kno-"

Zayn was cut off by Maya kissing him gently, To Zayn her plush lips were like soft pillows he could fall asleep to her lips. They kissed for a while swaying back and forth until they needed air.

When their lips separated, Maya's arms were around his neck and she sighed in relief.

"You don't know how long I longed for you and I'm in love with you too." She kissed him again. "But before we can start something, we need to get you some help."

Zayn felt more of a high kissing Maya than any drug ever.

"I think I got some." He nibbled on her bottom lip making her giggle.

Maya gave Zayn a couple more pecs before getting more serious.

"First were going to enroll you in a youth addiction help group, then we are going to clean your room, kapeesh?"

"Kapeesh."

Zayn would've considered himself a addict before but right now knowing that his lifetime bestfriend and potential girlfriend was willing to try he felt this addiction would be easy to get rid of.

All because of a girl named Maya.

*****************

I really hope you liked it Maya. 💗

Yes there will be a part 2 to the Mya song chillax 👌👌👌👌