Twisted

Louis:

"You know you are my lover
You got me twisted over you
I know I got what you need
So what you want to do? . ."

· · · · · · · · · · ·

"Y/n, when you gonna stop playing with me?!" Louis exclaimed.

"Ain't nobody playin' with you! I just- just leave me alone!" You yelled.

You've been messing around with this guy Louis. Nothing exclusive but you had feelings for him. You just didn't want to admit it.

"It's been a couple months since we started doing what we've been doing, I want you to be my girl."

"Louis, I like you as a friend-"

"No, I feel the connection with you," He wrapped his arms around your waist."I can feel that you've hurt before you tend to detach when you feel like I'm going to hurt you" You nuzzled your face into his neck his words were truth.

You did get hurt and you do detach when you're in situations when there are a ton of girls around.

"What I never want to do is hurt you, so what do you want to do?" He asked tilting your chin up.

You put your hands on both of his cheeks (😏😏😏😏) and leaned in to give him a long kiss that answered his question.

· · · · · · · · · · ·
Zayn:

"Baby, baby I know
Baby I love you so
But you don't feel like I do
Tell me what can I do . . . ."
· · · · · · · · · · ·

Zayn has been trying to get your attention for months now.

You see Zayn has never really been rejected. He has the looks, you would ride the f*ck outta his face, and the personality.

From what you see you'd think he'd be a cocky-conceited-prick.

But he wasn't.

He's the nicest guy you ever met, but you had trust issues. He may be nice and sweet right now but who knows if he'll be that after you let him love you.

Guys that always came your way happened to have all the charm and looks, when you opened the door the charm left and the beast came in.

Being did wrong so many times takes a toll on a person, especially you.

"Zayn, I'm sorry but I can't ." You said handing him back the roses and teddy bear. "I can't be hurt again."

"Y/n, look at me" He held your hands making you feel warm inside since you guys were outside and it's cold on campus. "Has anyone ever hurt you before?"

His concern for you warmed your heart and built tears in your eyes. You nodded yes.

"Well, I can promise that I'll try everything in my power to never hurt you, can you trust me?"

With a well deserved hug and a lingering kiss on his cheek your answer was yes.

· · · · · · · · · · ·
Liam:
"But I gotta be strong
(You did me wrong)
Girl, you did me wrong
(When I thought we were really down)
I thought we were down. . ."
· · · · · · · · · · ·

*Liams POV( sorry if liam sounds hood af im listenin to Cardi)*

"Wow, do I really have a reason to be mad at Y/n?" I thought to myself.