You're His Step-Sister (Louis)

I got this idea from a girl she doesnt wanna be mentioned but YOU KNOW WHO YOU IS LOVE YAAAA

Louis:

"Y/n! Stop leaving your f*cking hair extensions everywhere! It's annoying and disgusting!" Louis yelled inside the bathroom.
You and Louis step siblings now which is weird. You never thought you'd be the sister of one of the most popular boys in school. Your mom and his dad got married a couple weeks ago and you're now settling in.

"Um excuse me?! My hair is clean! And get used to it!" You yelled back from your room.

You never knew he would be this annoying.

While you were doing your makeup someone busted into your room.

It was Louis with your extensions in his hair.

"Hi my name is Y/n on my worst days I'm still betta than you. You. And you." Louis mocked.

"LOUIS THAT IS 100% PERUVIAN HAIR! STOP PLAYING WITH IT IT'S EXPENSIVE!!" You chased Louis around the house.

Damn he ran fast.

After about 5 minutes you never caught Louis but the extensions fell out his hair while running and that's all you care about.

After picking them all up your doorbell rang.

"Y/n can you open the door please?" Louis yelled from upstairs.

You turned back with attitude. You didn't even finish your makeup all the way.

The person kept ringing the doorbell and it was annoying.

"Ring that motherf*ckin' doorbell one more ti- whoa." You got caught off guard with this boy's beauty.

He had dark brown eyes with a buff body, light brown hair and a birth mark on his neck.

"Uh sorry I thought this was someone elses house. Bye."

He turned around to walk away but Louis popped up.

"Liam this is my house you just haven't met my new sister, Y/n. Y/n this is Liam, Liam this Y/n.

There was an awkward silence for a couple seconds but then Liam shook your hand. His hands were big and slightly rough. Kinda gave you a shiver up your spine.

You both followed Louis into the house, Liam behind you. Louis tripped making you stop and Liam almost falling on top of you.

"Oh my leg Y/n help I might die. "

"Louis you clumsy sh*t." You said while bending to help him up. Halfway from getting Louis up you remembered Liam was behind you so your butt was right in front of his..you know.

You dropped Louis but quickly helped him up again.

Finally getting to the livingroom Louis got a phone call from his girlfriend, Queeny. They had a baby project for a Child Development class so she is usually at you guys house or Louis has to go to her house. This time Louis is going to her house.

"Okay Liam you can hang here a bit, make sure my lil sis doesn't do anything. Okay? Alright. " He then slammed the door and you can here his tires screeching on the street.