The Royal Affair *Martha*

I apologize for the long wait, I hope you enjoy this Martha! ❤❤❤

*.*.*.*.*

"Okay, Theo, it's time for your nap." Martha said picking up baby Theo out his highchair.

She changed his diaper before getting ready to rock him to sleep.

As she was rocking him to sleep, the King of Ireland, Niall came into the room.

"He's just about ready to go to sleep, aye?"

"Yes, he is, I need you to leave cause knowing you, and the energy you have, he might get energetic all over again." Martha responded smiling at Niall.

Niall kissed her cheek before heading out the door, but not before telling her to meet him in his room after the baby was put to sleep.

When Theo was sound asleep, Martha called in one of her assistants to come sit in the room Theo was napping in so she can go to Niall's room. When she got to Niall's room she shut the door and sat on his bed, waiting for his appearance.

Niall came out his bathroom and kissed Martha on the cheek, Martha didn't hear any footsteps so she was startled.

"Don't do that to me!" She smacked his arm lightly.

"Aye, okay, goodness." Niall said laughing.

Niall laid back onto his bed and motioned Martha to do the same, when she laid next to him he wrapped his arms around her which made her lay on her side, her back to his chest, and close her eyes.

After a couple minutes of just laying together peacefully, Niall began to speak. 

"You don't know how bad I want to show you off to the kingdom Martha" Niall whispered in her ear.

"Why can't you? I have no problems with it." Martha said opening her eyes. She began to sit up a bit and turn around to face Niall.

"It's not that I don't want to, it's just that once I do it, life's going to be different for you." He said touching her cheek, delicately wiping a tear that has fallen down her face.

"I just feel like, you never want to be seen with me sometimes." Martha said sniffling and sitting up fully now.

Being that Martha is Black & Niall is as white as pure cocaine, seeing them as a couple would probably outrage civilians.

People, all around the globe, tend to believe black people are the lowest of the low, and invalid. Niall knew if they were to go public, Martha would face more hate than she already does.

"Martha, you know why I can't-"

Martha got out of the bed. "No Niall, I don't care for the backlash!" She pointed her finger at Niall. "You are the King! This isn't a presidency where you can get impeached! You rule this land by heredity, no one can stop you." She wiped her tears of anger. "You are not a dictator or anything of that sort so if the people of this land don't accept us I don't care! As long as they keep their hands to themselves and vulgar words I don't care." Martha spat out these words in anger.

Niall began to get out of the bed too.
"Martha! It's not only about you either! What about me?" Niall said selfishly.