[°Z°] Boyfriend #2

😈😈😈😈😈

S. M. U. T.

😈😈😈😈😈

Okay this is really random but when I first started Wattpad I read this fanfic about this girl named Carmen who was in a gang w/ Zayn and Harry and it was a love triangle & to be in the gang you have to f*ck everyone in it Im tryna find it again it was kinda good HELP ME

************
"Mhhm Zayn stop, I gotta go. Marcus is gonna wonder where I'm at." You moaned.

"Don't say his name in my bed." Zayn gruffed out leaving tiny licks & kisses on your neck.

Marcus can wait.

You tilted your head to the side to let Zayn kiss your neck easier when he stopped and layed down on his back.

"Why'd you stop?" You pouted.

Zayn smirked giving your a** a little smack, then patting his bearded face.

You knew what he meant so you crawled to his head then lifted your right leg up over his face, putting it on the other side of his head then sat on his tongue.

He immediately started lapping at your p*$$y, giving extra attention to the parts that had you moaning the most.

His tongue was aligned at your entrance, sliding in & out at a rapid pace.

"F*ck, Zay- Oh sh*t!" You cursed. He placed his finger on your bundle of nerves, rubbing it in a circular motion.

You rotated your hips on his face to make your release come quicker.

Piece by piece you fell when your orgâsm hit.

Bliss filled your whole body giving you shivers as Zayn continued to lap up your juices.

When he finished 'cleaning you up' he layed you down next to him, massaging the side of your body.

"Feel good, baby?" Zayn asked lifting up your chin, kissing your lips.

"Always with you. What time is it by the way?"

Zayn looked to the side where his clock was."It's almost 4:30-"

"Oh Zayn babes I have to go, I told M I was gonna get my hair done." You scrambled putting your clothes on.

Zayn nodded in understanding.

You left Zayn with a kiss then drove to your hair stylist' salon.

*********

Luckily she was almost done with another client so you only had to wait 15 minutes, but couldn't do your sew-in, so she just braided it for the sew-in tomorrow.

It was only 5:00, Marcus started to get skeptical around 6:00, so you went grocery shopping.

You started to think about Zayn. He made you feel way better, physically & emotionally, than Marcus, your husband, did.

You wished you had met him before M.

You met Zayn when you were dropping off Marcus' lunch. Zayn walked you to his office.

In the elevator is where it really went down.

You don't know why you were so quick to cheat, something about Zayn that day just made you want to.

The thrill of cheating on your husband in his own company's elevator, knowing there were cameras in there, with one of his employees was probably it.

You kept meeting up with Zayn at his home and here you are today. Another day to explain to your husband why you are late.

When you got home there was another car in the driveway.

You unlocked the door, putting the bags in the kitchen, you followed the trail of clothes into your husbands office.

What you saw suprised you even more.

Marcus was experiencing pure ecstasy from the look on his his face from someone under his desk.

You gasped which made the eyes of Marcus and the other guest put on you.

The other guest was a man.

"Y/n please-"

You didn't even care to listen.

You weren't mad.

You weren't sad.

You were estatic!

You immediately drove back to Zayn's house, when he opened the door you jumped into his arms, kissing him.

Later on you explained to him what happened.

"Great, now don't get a boyfriend #2 when you're with me."

"I promise I won't." You said smiling then kissing his lips.

************

Next is LIIIIYAAAAAMMM

He signed a solo record deal!!!

Is it bad I'm not sad I'm proud, Liam has the best vocals after Zayn.

After what 6 years? It's time for the boys to just do them but I'll love them always even though they are ignorant and annoy me sometimes.

But i love dem and i love you 💖💖💖💖💖