Date (Louis)

Key:
Y/H/T = Your Home Town.

Enjoy my Simazers and Black 1D fans.
Not that long but. . .

*****************************
Louis took you on a walk around Manhatten. Looking for places to shop, eat, look at, get pampered at, etc. After all the things you go through for being an average black woman with a white superstar, he decided you needed it.

And you loved it, all the lights, and oh so stylish people made you want to live here, But you can't, Not right now at least.

You and Louis were walking down the busy sidewalk when he stopped and turned towards you.

"I love you, y/n." Louis said with affection in his words. "I love you so much, y/n . You go through so much hate with all the racism here today, us being together causes so much controversey but youre still here, youre still here any other girl wouldve been gone already. . .But youre still here. .And I love you so much for it." He wrapped his arms around you holding you tightly. You don't know why he was getting so emotional but it made you feel loved and needed.

You wrapped your arms around his neck he started breathing into your neck arms tightly around eachother.
"I love you too, Louis. So much. You give me more things than anyone in my lifetime has ever given me, and no I'm not talking about your money. I'm talking about your time, your love, your affection, all of it for me. A average black chick from the hoods of y/h/t getting love from you, Amazing."

You and Louis stood in the middle of the busy pedestrians on the sidewalk. Just hugging it out while some people looking with interest and some with irritation. But it didnt matter. Only you and Louis mattered.