HGYP2 (Louis)

Picture is what youre wearing.
Btw when I post the outfit sets when you see a girl in it (like this one) this is not what I portray you to look like just for the hair or makeup or both okay love you

*knock knock*

You went to open the door with baby Kingston on your hip. It was probably just Dion.

Dion was the dude that delivered all the checks from Louis. It's been a year since Louis told you "I want Evee not you." it still stuck in your mind. You might not have noticed you had feelings for him but as soon as he said those words, it got you hard.

It was hard to Sleep knowing that some girl, who at the time didn't want him, meant more to him than sticking by your side watching his baby grow inside of you. Even now him not seeing Kingston grow a little tooth hurt.

You always wondered if him and Evee got back together, whether he started a new family with her, whether he actually cared for Kingston.

But I guess that's life for a sidechick.

You're own mother said you deserved everything you got because you ruined a good relationship. Maybe you did deserve it but Kingston doesn't. He doesn't deserve not to interact with his dad.

You opened the door with a smile for Dion.

"Hey D, how's it going with the wifey?" you opened the door wider to let him in, you never wanted him to just stand outside.

"Chlarissa is doing good. What about King?" He said squeezing King's chubby cheek making him smile.

"He's growing more teeth!" You said with excitement while putting King in his saucer.

"Y/n I can't stay for long but I have something else for you." Dion said. He sounded hesitant.

You were going to say something else but Dion just pulled a envelope from his back pocket handing it to you.

"I gotta go Y/n okay, but I'll still visit time from time." He left after making a silly face at King making him smile then heading out the door.

You say on your white leather couch actually looking at the envelope that was from

Louis Tomlinson.

You were really scared to open it.

But you still did it.

"March 11th 2016.

Hey Y/n it's me Lou, I don't really know what to say besides I want to see King, Dion told me you named him Kingston, King for short, I'm not stalking you or anything. . .

Actually, I also want to say that I'm sorry.

I know sorry won't make up for the time I missed for Kingston, but I also am saying sorry for saying those things to you...It would've made anyone feel worthless that's not what I want for you.

I always. . . wanted you Y/n.

But we are the exact opposites race wise. My parents aren't so open minded about interracial dating which is why I "wanted" you as my side chick, which is why I "chose" Evee over you and King.

And Im f*cking sorry.

But that's going to change.

I'll be stopping by soon so. . .be ready I guess. . .

Love, Louis xoxo

P.s.

Give Kingston lots of kisses for me."