HGYP2 (Niall)

"Oh my jeezus y/f/n I feel like there is a big a** bowling bal in my stomach!" You said to your friend while continuing to stuff your face with buffalo wings.

"That's exactly why I can't have no kids Y/n, all the pressure in ya tummy. Remember in high-school when we had took that child development class and for extra credit we have to wear that pregnancy belly simulator? Did not like it at all." Y/f/n stated. It's like she looks up to you now especially because Niall ditched when you told him but you're still strong as ever.

You were both eating inside your Loft (I want a loft so bad y'all like yes) , it's not exactly baby proof but you'll figure something out.

You were both laughing but stopped when you heard banging on the door.

"Yo, chill the f*ck out whoever you are!" Y/f/n yelled. She got up grabbing the baseball bat just incase and opened the door.

It was your other bestfriend, y/o/f/n.
She had a bunch of magazines and papers in her hand and ran in frantically, pushing y/f/n out the way and locking the door.

"Niall is back! Look!" She threw the papers on the table and had him circled with red marker on his pictures.

"Have you been working on this for a while?" You asked with your mouth full of fries.

"Do you think Y/n cares about his punk a** or something?" Y/f/n said.

"No. But this is his child whether he likes it or not he has to help with the baby so I made operation- "

"Punk a** b*tch!" Y/f/n interrupted.

"Well it was: Find The Daddy, but that works too." Y/o/f/n said.

"So what's the plan?" You asked. You didn't think she was being serious but she was.

"So, I know someone-"

"F*cking someone."Y/f/n said smirking.

Y/o/f/n rolled her eyes and continued.
"What ever you wanna call him, don't interrupt me ever again, he knows that Niall will be staying at the Hilton for an interview later, he works as security so he is in the camera room. Y/n you will be monitoring the cameras since you have a big belly at the moment, so me and y/f/n will be at your command. You're going to guide us through the hotel, when someone as big as Niall is there no one can be wondering the halls, without getting us caught until we reach Niall's room."

"How do you know Niall's room number?"

"This will all happen in a weeks time so that's where this comes along" Y/o/f/n grabbed y/f/n's phone. "He doesn't know y/f/n so she is going to catfish him, but like not you know. We all know Niall is a thirsty b*tch so I already know he will fall for it."

"I'm down I ain't gotta do a dang thang." You said, it sounds fun.

***********************

Operation: Punk a** b*tch is in motion.

Y/f/n wore a very cute but casual outfit,