Sorry

I KNOW YALL SAW WHAT ZAYN SAID.

I should've known he wasn't sh*t after he claimed All Lives Matter.

Had the nerve to complain about people calling him a terrorist etc (which none of the people correcting him did) bc people were pointing out Giby Hadon't's racist ways.

If you're so pressed about what's happening to you & your people, instead of justifying Giby mocking East Asian features, doing BLACK FACE (she did a photo shoot where they had her wear a afro wig & darkened her skin) & make fun of Asians AGAIN,

Why don't you use your platform to bring attention to what's happening to Muslims? Why aren't you bringing attention to what's happening in Pakistan? Why aren't you talking about what's happening in Syria? If you're so pressed about the racism you face why aren't you bringing attention to it?

Instead of defending & justifying your racist girlfriend's actions? Hmm?

Cause you know Giby is wrong, and you know you're wrong.

I'm so tired of finding excuses for this GROWN man. I'm tired & I'm done.

Sad, really sad.

Really someone's personality does affect the way you see them.

He posted a selfie briefly after this, and I didn't even get the goosebumps, my heart didn't race anymore, he's ugly now, to me.

I spent 6 years on this b*tch omg.

Like he's deadass not aware of anything going on today. Probably thinks because he's rich it won't affect him. I can't believe he's so willing to lose his career & his fans for a racist white b*tch who can't even walk in a straight line SOBER. I never want to see her walk drunk 💀.

I'm sorry if this offends anyone with a white mother but, why are mixed kids with white mothers the most messy?

Like I'm not even tryna roast or nuffin' I'm deadass curious.

I noticed kids with a white mother (and a black father or non-white father) are more likely to justify white peoples actions quicker before they're colored side.

Like I'm half black & half latino, my mom is Latina. When I was younger I would rather try to fit in with the spanish speaking kids in my class than black kids. Because my mom told me too but we'll talk 'bout the anti-blackness in my family another day.

But mainly with half white & black kids whose mothers are white, why do y'all ignore the suffering of your black side so much? Like I know all of y'all don't do that, but from what I see at school & in my own family, you usually do that until you realize what you're doing.

But anyway I want to say sorry cause as of now, I'm finished with this book until further notice. I have no motivation to finish this. Especially after this little stunt Zayn pulled yesterday/today, I'm totally done.

I don't know what Liam's doing, Niall is just being Niall, WHERE IS HARRY?, & Louis out here making music but he said the N word so I don't really care for him okay.

I have no motivation and I'm highly upset. I guess the kids in class who laughed at us black girls/boys who liked one direction were right. They are for white girls. They benefit white girls so much.

Ignorance, never sticking up for us, don't bring awareness to us, etc. The only thing I've seen them really stick up for was the LGBT+ community. Which isn't bad (they're are colored LGBT+ peoples) but they see police brutality, they see the Muslim Ban, they see what's happening in Syria, they see the women's march, but naw never a peep.

But I will finish the request I have gotten but after those I'm done, and my book "Unknowingly Besotted" is kinda canceled.

It won't be a Zayn fic anymore, I'm changing the characters, but it's somewhat canceled for now.

I'm sorry I love you all, you guys inspired me the most to write but, I can't write about dudes who don't even think about us. I'm sorry.

Maybe in the future I'll bring this back but as of now, it's ova.

Zayn, the guy I related to the most, who I thought would understand me, is canceled. CANCELED.

It's hard loving people who would justify the mockery of other cultures because they're mediocre ugly gf does it.

But thank you for how long has it been like 2 years? 2 years of this book. Wow.

Keep it pushin' don't let anyone knock ya down, no matter how hard keep that smile from becoming a frown.

Stay strong. For my Muslim readers I love you & I will always advocate for you, no matter what. For my lgbt+ readers you are loved & noticed. You won't fight alone. We will get through these 4 years together.