Elections

I'm honestly so f*cking disappointed in 'my' country right now. Not surprised though we all know Amerikkka was never for people of color.

I had a panic attack. I was shaking & crying, I couldn't breathe.

We, as in people of color have been stolen from our homelands, had our homelands stolen, built the homes all across amerikkka while we lived in the slums.

We provided our helpful hands for ungrateful a** white people. The Native Americans fed, clothed etc white people, and white people ruined that trust they have gave to them.

Black People. We were stolen from our homes & treated like property for over 400 years. Even today we are at the bottom of the pyramid of rights, we barely have any.

They hanged us in public as they pointed & laughed as if it was stand up comedy.

"Strange Fruit" Billie Holiday.

I'm really tired of white people talking about "the struggle is real" "What are we going to do?!"

F*CK YOU MEAN WE?!?!?!

YOU'RE WHITE YOU HAVE NO STRUGGLE ! YOU HAVE NEVER IN YOUR LIFE FACED WHAT POC HAVE SO SHUT UP.

YOU'RE SAFE

I HATE THAT YOU ARE MOCKING OUR PAIN

I HATE THAT YOU ARE THE FACE OF BEAUTY ALL OVER THE WORLD

YOU HAVE PEOPLE BLEACHING THEIR SKIN, DYING THEY HAIR AND TRYING TO MAKE THEMSELVES SEEM MORE BETTER BY CLAIMING THEY ARE MIXED CLAIMING THEY ARE HALF WHITE

YOU NEVER WANT TO SEE A NATURALLY BLOND BLACK PERSON THOUGH YOU JUST WANT US TO HATE OURSELVES.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE SHOWN THEIR TRUE COLORS?!?!? I KNOW WHO AND WHO NOT TO TALK TO NOW

I F*CKING HATE IT HERE I HATE THAT AMERIKKKA CLAIMS TO BE THE LAND OF THE FREE WHEN POC ARE SUFFERING YALL THINK ITS A JOKE WE ARE HURTING

MY GRANDPARENTS ARE LEAVING & I CANT AFFORD TO GO WITH THEM ID RATHER HAVE TO LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE AN ANCIENT LANGUAGE THAN BE HERE

This is the end of Amerikkka cause now white cis men can freely express their hatred for us & no one can say a peep. They can sexually assault women without a peep. Mass incarceration is going to happen again.

I really hope nothing happens to anyones families, but thats probably not going to be fulfilled. I rather die than be here to be honest if anything happens to my family I swear to god.

It hurts so much.

I really can't.

I don't know when Zayn's halloween chap is coming but its being made but Im really stressed and hurting right now.

I pray for all of you, I pray that one day we will get what we deserve,

Freedom. ✊✊✊✊✊