You Faked The Big O!

In which the boys find out you faked an orgäsm

This was a suggestion from AllMyDiamonds she gave me a loaaaaaadd of ideas for when I end up having writers block so thank you love!

💎💎READ AUTHORS NOTE AT END OF CHAPPIE PLEASE💎💎

LEEEEEEETTTSSSSS GET IT!

********************

Louis:

You were giving yourself a pedicure. Starting to paint your toes your phone rang.

"Hello?" You answered the phone holding it between your ear and shoulder.

"Hey b*tch it's me, y/f/n, so how did "it" go?" You can hear the smirk in her voice.

By "it" she meant sêx with Louis.

Louis was your boyfriend, before he was your boyfriend he was a playboy. He ended up having a huge crush on you so you gave him a chance.

. . .from what you heard around campus was he was great in bed.

But from what you experienced it was the opposite of great.

" it went. . .oh my gosh I can't explain!" You said with a giggle.

"He was that good?!" Y/f/n asked.

You thought about lying but this is your bestfriend you can never lie to her.

"No, it was the opposite actually, he didn't even last long enough for me! I literally counted he lasted about 57 seconds." You said.

"Did he notice that you didn't c*m? Or did he not care at all?" You can see the disappointment in her face from her voice.

"No I just faked it, it was so weird to let out a fake moan but he fell for it. I just couldn't lay there while he was making sêx faces!" You finished painting your nails screwing the top back onto the jar.

"D*mn that's disappointing."

As she said that you noticed a figure in the doorway. It was Louis with a frown on his face.

"Listen y/f/n, I'll call you back later. . ." You hung up. "How long we're you there for?"

"Long enough to know that I can't make my own girlfriend release, why didn't you just tell me I could've done something else?"

You felt bad but sh*t.

"I'm sorry that I have to let you know if I climaxed or not, I thought we both looked out for each other."

You guys ended up arguing the whole day then trying out different things.

Lets just say you can reach the climax now 😏

Zayn:

Zayn was thrusting into you at a fast pace.

He can hold out for a long time, which is great, but it would also be great if he could make you feel as much pleasure as he is feeling.

"Ah f*ck y/n almost there, you almost there baby?" He panted out.

"Mmhm." You "moaned".

He started rubbing your numb aggressively. At some points it would feel great but then he'd start rubbing harder which brought a little pain.

But you let him release and pretended to release.