Date (Zayn)

Its short but thats how 5"1 1/2 me rolls
No Key.
Love you all

****************************
You and Zayn haven't had a romantic evening in a long time because he's been working on his new album after quiting 1D to be a solo artist.

He was taking you to the art museum, most people don't consider that romantic but you both loved it there. People might find it boring but it's probably because they can't find the story in the gallery. You and Zayn could though.

While looking at all the wonderful master pieces, Zayn pulls you into his arms. A little bit off guard you just stood there for a while but slowly wrapped your arms around him.

People started ooohing and awwwing at you two. Some people started taking pictures.

"Y/N, I love you, You're so different from my exes. If you don't like something you tell me instead of having an attitude about everything and I love you for that. Most of them didn't even like Art Gallery's, they would just fake it. Having someone that knows and not pretends as a lover is such a relief." he kisses you and stands next to you his arm on your shoulders.

"I love you too Zayn." you lean into his side and go to the next show.

With Zayn you always felt like the Masterpiece.