Chapter 7: You And Me... Always And Forever

Stefan's POV
I glare at her angrily and ask "what are you? Vampire? Werewolf? Witch?" And she says "witch! Now down to business." She comes inside and I try to block her but she pushes me. 

I see Hope come downstairs. She sees Monica and says "you're the nice lady from the park!" I say while still glaring at the witch "Hope go upstairs now and don't come down till I tell you to." 

Hope asks "why?" And I say "Hope, please don't argue with me. Just go upstairs. I will come to you after I'm done talking to this person, GO!" She looks at me then runs upstairs. She knows I mean business because I never yelled before. 

The witch Monica says "okay, listen up, how about I make you a deal? You hand that little demon over to me and I don't kill you." I get more angry when I hear her call Hope a demon. 

To gain information I need to play along "okay! Does any of your other witch friends know you're here or that she's alive?" She shakes her head and says "no. They may have believed that the devil child's death was real, but I didn't. It was easy finding her. She may be cloaked with magic, but I have other ways of finding what I want." 

I say "great!" Then I vamp speed up to her and grab the knife on the table and stab her in the heart. She gasps in pain and she tries to fight, but I can see she's slowly starting to close her eyes. She holds onto my shoulder, but I completely let her go and she falls to the ground. 

It's no longer safe here for Hope. I need to get her out of here, NOW! I run upstairs and wash the blood off my hands then go to Hope's room. When I open the door, she runs to me and asks "is everything okay, Daddy S?" I say "no sweetheart, it's not. We're leaving tomorrow and moving to Miami." 

I pack up most of her stuff and she asks "why Daddy S?" I look at her and she looks sad. I go over to her and bend down in front of her and say "because it's not safe here for you anymore sweetie. We have to go for your safety." She asks "who was the lady?" 

I say "she is one of the bad witches." Hope asks, afraid "where is she now?" I rub her arm and say "she's taken cared of. She won't bother us anymore, okay?" She nods her head and I say "pack up your toys." She says "okay Daddy S." 

I kiss her forehead and I'm about to walk out, but stop when she asks "Daddy S? You will always be in my life right?" I smile at her and say "of course kiddo. It's you and me... Always and forever." 

She smiles at me and hugs me and I hug her back. We pull away and she says "I love you, Daddy S!" And I say "I love you too. More than anything." She goes back to packing her toys and I walk out of her room and go to my room and pack. 

When I'm done, I look at the time and it's time for Hope to go to bed. I go to her room and tuck her in. When she falls asleep, I pack the rest of her stuff. Then, I go downstairs and take the witch's body and put her in the trunk of my car. 

I pull up to a cliff, where an ocean is in view. I get out of my car and take her body out of the trunk. When she's out, I set her on fire and let her burn out. When she is, I roll her burning corpse into the ocean, where no one will literally ever find her. 

I will not let anybody hurt Hope and anyone who tries to will suffer. I come back home and clean up the mess. When I'm done, I go to my room and get into my pajamas and fall asleep. 

Next day~ 6 am

I yell up to Hope "Hope sweetie, come on or we might miss the jet." She comes down and says "okay Daddy S, I'm ready. What about the car?" And I say "I'm going to have someone send it to me." She nods her head then goes outside to the car. 

I go outside too and before I close the door, I look at this house one more time and turn the light off. Afterwards, I go to the car and buckle Hope up in her car seat then go to the driver's seat and drive to my private jet. 

When we get there, I leave Hope in her car seat and carry her onto the plane. I put her in one of the seats on the plane and buckle her up there. I'm going to leave her in there until the plane takes off. I see the flight attendants bring our bags on the plane. 

Thirty minutes later, the plane is finally taking off. When the pilot says we are now free to move around the plane, I'm about to let Hope out of her seat, but I see she fell asleep, so I let her be. 

I smile at how adorable she looks when she is asleep. I look out the window and see the sunrise. While I'm looking at it, I'm falling asleep myself. While I am falling asleep, I am thinking about Hope and how I'm eventually going to have to take her to Mystic Falls so Bonnie can help Hope control her magic. 

Only Bonnie can know. I don't trust the rest of them with Hope. They hate Klaus too much. For good reasons, but they will still judge Hope because she is Klaus' daughter. I won't let any of them hurt her in any way, especially not Elena, Damon, or Tyler.