Chapter 14: Birthday Family Reunion part 1

Stefan's POV
It's Hope's birthday today and Erin and Caroline went all out for her birthday. They have purple and pink decorations everywhere and purple and pink balloons. They rented her party at a little open place for indoors and outdoors. Yep, they went ALL out. But I don't mind.

Usually, it's just me and Hope, now everyone will be here. I say "okay, it's almost 6. Is everything ready?" Brennon says "yes boss man, everything is ready!" He gets down from hanging the decorations.

I glare playfully at him and say "I just want her 5th birthday party to be special." Momma G comes up to me and says "and it will be." She puts her hand on my shoulder and I smile at her and she smiles back.

Kayla says "damn Stefan! I knew we needed a big cake because there's 30 of us, but this cake looks like it can feed 50 people." I look down and they look at me curiously.

Savannah asks "Stefan? Who else is coming?" When I'm about to say something everyone except Bonnie and Hope walk in. Jontae asks "what's going on?" And Erin says "Stefan invited other people here. Who are they?"

I look at everyone who is looking at me like they already know who and they're hoping they're wrong. I say "the Mikaelsons." Everyone looks at me surprised and pissed.

Elena asks in anger "Stefan, why the hell are they coming here?" And I say "for Hope's birthday party." Shontae sighs and asks "is it safe for Hope though?" And I say "they're going to come at different times so no one will question why they're leaving."

Tyler asks "why did you tell them they can come? You should have said NO!" And I say "no, I couldn't. Hope is Hayley and Klaus' daughter, I wouldn't say no to them for wanting to come see their little girl." Mom says "Stefan's right! This is their daughter and this is their one chance to see her and I think it's great for Hope to get to know her parents."

I smile at her and say "thank you, mom! First, Elijah and Rebekah will come. Then Hayley and Klaus will come. So, are we all cool? Because for the one's who aren't can leave! I don't want anyone's rude attitude towards the originals ruining Hope's birthday."

Everyone except Elena, Tyler, and Damon say "we're cool." Everyone including me glares at them and I say, pointing at the door "if you three can't handle it, the door is right there." They turn to leave and everyone including me scoffs at them.

I say "fine! Go! But just so you know, Gabby's coming too! With Hayley and Klaus in case it gets... emotional for them." They look back at me shocked along with everyone else. I see Damon most of all is shocked and a little happy too.

I say "so, by missing Hope's birthday party, you're gonna miss her too, but please leave. I don't want any trouble happening at Hope's party. And if you feel like you can't handle them being here, then walk out that door right now." They look at one another and mumble "fine!" I smirk and say "good. Now let's hurry. It's now 5:30, so let's check everything out."

Klaus' POV
Hayley says in wonder "I wonder what she would like." Gabby says "well, I'm getting her a fairy tale tea set." Kol says "I'm getting her a pink tiara." Gabby looks at him in awe and he smiles at her and she smiles back.

Oh for the love of God will these two just admit their feelings for each other already! I roll my eyes at them and say "try getting her something she'll like Hayley. Stefan mentioned she likes frozen and lion king."

Hayley shoots her head up like she just got an idea and says "right! Thanks Klaus." She walks to a different isle and I just chuckle to myself. I start getting lost in thought about my baby girl.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and when I turn around, I see Gabby and she asks "are you okay? Hayley found her present. Are you ready?" And I say stuttering a little "y-y-yeah!"