Chapter 33: One Big Happy Family

Stefan's POV
Before we went to find Hope, we went to a coven of witches and we gave them Vincent. They needed him back because he's apart of their coven and is soon-to-be their regent. We just pulled up to the house Hope is held hostage at.

I vamp speed out of the car and go inside. I see her and the others looking around in confusion. Then her eyes land on me and she smiles and runs and hugs me and I hug her back tightly.

I say in relief "Oh Hope. Are you okay, sweetie?" She answers "Yes. I'm okay." I kiss her forehead and she holds onto me tighter. She asks "Is it over?" And I answer "Yes sweetie. It's over."

Hope sighs of relief and says "Good." I smile and cry tears of joy. Everyone runs in and sees Hope and sighs of relief. Klaus and Hayley walk up to us and I pull away from Hope and say "Look. There's two people who really want to see you."

She turns around and sees Hayley and Klaus smiling at her and she runs to them. Hayley is the first to hug her and hold her then Klaus does. While Hope is hugging everyone, I turn to the others and ask "Who are you guys?"

One of them says "I'm Carmen. This is my brother, Julian and my sister, Phoebe. We came here for Finn. He has our little brother held captive. He threatened to hurt him if we didn't help him."

Hope turns towards them and asks "Is his name, Lance?" We turn towards Hope then to the three siblings. They answer "Yes." Julian asks, hopeful "Do you know where he is?"

Hope nods her head and says "He is at Finn's place. When Finn took me he locked me in a room with him." Katherine says "Oh, I know where to find him. He's a few miles from here. Here's the address." She writes it down and gives it to them.

They take it and they smile at Katherine and Hope gratefully. Phoebe says, smiling "Thank you guys so much." We say "You're welcome!" They run out to find their little brother.

I say to everyone "Let's go back home." Everyone nods their head agreeing and we go back to the Mikaelson home.

When we're there, we go inside and Hope asks, excited "Can we watch Baby Daddy? Season 4 starts today." I smile at her and say "Yes." She squeals in excitement.

Hayley asks "What's that?" And I say "A show we watch, it's-" Hope finishes my sentence "Hilarious!" I smile and say "Right!" And Hayley says "Can I watch it with you guys?"

I say "Of course." Hope says in excitement "Yes! We should have a marathon. Play it from the beginning so mommy can be caught up! Why don't we all watch it?" I say "Yeah, join us. I promise you this show is hilarious."

Everyone agrees, especially Klaus. Gabby says "I'll make the popcorn." I say "Okay, I'll help set up." As I'm walking towards the living room, I stop and think for a minute. I ask "Elijah? Can I talk to you for a minute?" He looks at me and says "Sure." Elijah walks over to me and I walk into the other room along with him.

Elijah asks "Yes?" And I say "I know you don't trust me because of everything me and my friends have done to you and your family, and after the way I hurt Rebekah; but you should know I really did love Rebekah in the 20's. It's just, after Klaus compelled me to forget both of them I fell for Elena." Elijah looks conflicted, but nods his head at me.

I continue "Even after I remembered Rebekah, I couldn't stop loving Elena. But I did hate myself for hurting Rebekah, even after everything that happened. I did and do still care for her, even though I always hid it. I'm sorry for everything me and my friends have done."

Elijah smiles at me and says "Thank you, Stefan... I have a feeling there's more." I say "There is... I want to be with Freya. My feelings for Freya are real and I want to be with her. Now Elijah, I promise you that I will NEVER EVER hurt her." Elijah looks at me warily and curiously for a few seconds.

He sighs and says "Okay. I will give you a chance to prove it, but if you hurt her Stefan I will-" I interrupt him "I know. I got it." Elijah nods his head at me and smiles then walks out and to the others while I wait a minute and inhale and exhale.

I go into the room where the others are and I see Hayley holding Hope and kissing her cheek while she chuckles. I smile at that and I look towards Freya and I see her laughing at something Savannah said and I smile at her smile.

Freya looks at me and smiles. I signal for her to come into the other room with me and she nods her head and I walk into the other room. After a few seconds, I see her walk into the room and she asks "You want to talk?"

I say, anxious "Yes... Freya? I like you a lot. And I was wondering if you would like to go out with me sometime?" She smiles at me widely and says "I would love to." I smile at her and I walk towards her and I kiss her and she kisses me back. After a few seconds, it becomes more passionate.

After a minute, we pull away and smile at each other. Freya pulls me into a hug and rests her head on my shoulder and I hug her back. I put my hand on the back of her head and kiss her forehead.

After a minute, we pull away and hold hands. We walk into the room with the others and they turn towards us and look at us shocked except Elijah and Rebekah, they're smiling at us.

Freya and I look at each other and chuckle a little and go sit down next to Hope, Klaus, and Hayley. Klaus says, sternly "You better not hurt my sister, Salvatore." I look at Freya and say "I would never."

Freya smiles at me and rests her head on my shoulder. Everyone smiles at us in awe. I see Savannah and Cameron are very close along with Kayla and Jordan and Erin and Axel.

Hayley states "We wanted to ask you something, Stefan." I ask "What is it?" And Klaus asks "Now that it's safe for Hope to be in New Orleans again, how would you two feel about moving here with us?" I look at them shocked along with the others.

I say "Well, Hope just started kindergarten. What do you think sweetie?" And she asks "Can I finish kindergarten first and then come here?" And Klaus says "Of course sweetheart. If that makes you comfortable." Hope smiles and says "Yay!"

We laugh at that and Damon says, frustrated "Now that all the drama is over: Gabby? Will you please come home?" We look towards Gabby and she says "Okay, but I will be back."

Hayley asks "Why don't you all move up here with us? Bonnie? Kai? You guys can have your wedding here." Bonnie and Kai look at each other and Bonnie says "It would be great to move up here and have our wedding here."

Kai says "Okay with me." I ask the others "Guys? What do you say?" They look at each other and say "Yes!" Hope squeals and says "Yay! We will all be here together, like one big happy family." We smile at her and I say "Right sweetie."

Hope says "Okay, let's start the marathon. Season 4 starts at 8, we have a little time." We laugh at that and I put on Baby Daddy starting from season 1. We are now on the season finale of season one and so far everyone has laughed their heads off at this show including Elijah and Klaus.

During the show, I notice Jeremy and Bry becoming close and I saw Jeremy hold her hand and smile at her and she smiles back at him and rests her head on his shoulder. I smile at that.

I look towards Elijah and Katherine and I hear her whisper to him "Hey Elijah?" And Elijah answers "Yes, Katerina?" She asks "If it's not Hayley you're in love with then who is it?" He smiles at her and says "It's you, Katerina."

Katherine looks at him and smiles at him. He kisses her and she kisses him back then they pull away and she rests her head on his shoulder and goes back to watching the show and I do too.

These pass couple of days have been crazy and insane, but at least now, we can all calm down and go back to our semi-normal lives. And at least, I still have my little Hope in my life. My little girl.