Chapter 28: All The Help We Can Get

Bry's POV
I'm outside on the balcony of the originals home and I'm thinking about Hope. I swear if they hurt her I will- I get interrupted out of my thoughts with Jeremy coming outside and standing next to me.

I say "hey!" And he says "hey, we're going to go out soon. Stefan has a witch friend that lives nearby. We're going to see if she could help figure out a way to take down Finn... Finn's beyond powerful, we need all the help we can get."

I say, sadly "okay." He says "hey, we'll get her back and send Finn back to where he belongs. In hell!" I laugh at that and I say "it's not only that... it's Lexi too... I miss her so much. I never even got a chance to say goodbye."

I cry a little and he rubs my back and says "hey, I'm sorry about Lexi. Damon was out of line at the time, but trust me, that guilt is catching up to him." I smile at him and wipe away my tears and say "thank you!" He smiles back at me and says "you're welcome."

I look into his eyes and he looks into mine and I start getting lost in them. I don't know why, but I find him attractive. This isn't the first time we have spoken to each other, but now I see I might be growing feelings for him.

We step closer to each other, not breaking eye contact. We pull away when Elena comes outside and says "hey, we're going to see Stefan's witch. Let's go." She walks back out and we smile at each other and follow behind her.

Jeremy is a very sweet guy, but how will it work? I'm a vampire and he's not and I know for a fact he doesn't want to become one. Hell, I never wanted to become a vampire.

Third Person
Stefan and the rest of the Mystic Falls gang are going to meet Stefan's witch friend, Sharon. The originals, Gabby, Hayley, and Marcel stayed behind with Davina and Jacque.

Stefan is driving to where she lives. She lives near New Orleans, 90 minutes away from where the originals live. He parks his car and then gets out of the car along with everyone else and he knocks on the door.

The door opens up and there's Sharon. She looks surprised and asks "Stefan? Hi, what are you doing here? Is it about that favor you asked me?" Stefan says "no. That spell is no longer needed Sharon, but thanks. I need your help with something else."

Everyone shows up behind him and Sharon becomes even more surprised and says "hello, Greg." He smiles and nods his head at her. Then she sees Damon and rolls her eyes and says, disgusted and not looking at him "Damon!" He fake smiles and says sarcastically "well, hello to you too, Sharon."

Matt taunts "is there anyone that you haven't made hate you?" Damon rolls his eyes at him and Sharon says "I'll come outside. As much as I trust Stefan and Greg, I still don't want any vampires welcomed into my home."

Greg says "it's okay Sharon. We understand." She nods her head and comes outside to the others and she asks "what's wrong?" Stefan says "we have a problem. He's a witch named Finn, he's more beyond powerful than any of us thought. Do you know a way we can break his power?"

Sharon says "hmm? Yes, you need to channel something more powerful than him in order to break his power." Everyone groans in disappointment because that was exactly what Davina said and they already tried that and failed. They haven't found anything more powerful than him.

Sharon asks, confused "what?" And Kayla says "we already tried that and we failed. He's too powerful. We can't find anything stronger than him." Sharon goes into deep thought, then she figured something out.

Sharon says "in order for him to be that powerful he has to be channeling something very powerful. If you find out what it is, you can find something 10 times stronger than it. That's how you can break his power. You have to find out what he's channeling and find something beyond powerful than that object."

Jontae says "that's a good idea. How do we find out though?" And Sharon says "I'll help with that, but I'm going to need something of his or a blood of a sibling." Alexis says "we might have both. Let's go."

Lily says "we have to hurry and do this before he makes that weapon and attacks." Gracie says "we have a little time. They need the white oak ash, and the originals will make sure he never gets it."

Sharon says "okay, give me a minute." She goes inside and gets some supplies she'll need. The others go to the car and wait for her. Brennon asks "Stefan? What was she talking about earlier? What favor did you ask of her, but you changed your mind?"

Stefan sighs and says "it was when I first came to town and you guys found out about Hope. I was worried that you wouldn't accept her, so I asked Sharon that if it came to it, I would need her to erase your memory of seeing us in Mystic Falls. I knew how much you guys hated Klaus. I couldn't put her life at risk."

Everyone looks at him shocked, but Brennon gets out of it and says "understandable. It was a little hard at first for us all to accept her, but we got to know her and we saw she was nothing like Klaus. She was her own little person... and that's all because of you." Stefan looks at them and everyone nods their heads agreeing with what Brennon said.

Stefan smiles at them and says "thank you!" And Erin says "you're welcome." Then Sharon comes outside with a bag full of witch supplies and she says "alright, I'm ready."

Erin says "okay, let's get back. We have an hour and 30 minute drive to go. It'll be dark soon." Shontae says "okay, let's go get Hope back, and send Finn and Mikael back to hell." Everyone gets into their cars and drives back to the Mikaelson home.

1 hour and 30 minutes later

Everyone is back at the Mikaelson home. They get out of their cars and walk towards the house and open the door. When they walk in, they see furnitures broken, glass shattered everywhere, a big hole through the wall, and blood.

Everyone starts to worry seeing this and Damon runs into the living room along with everyone else and they see the originals including Jacque and Freya out cold.

Marcel, Hayley, Davina, and Gabby are nowhere in sight. That worries everyone especially Lily, Gracie, Damon, Greg, and Stefan. Damon yells out in worry and anger "GABBY!"