Epilogue: My Hope

14 Years Later

Stefan's POV
It's been 14 years since everyone left Mystic Falls and came to New Orleans. Bonnie and Kai got married and adopted a son named Jacob and a daughter named Morgan.

Bonnie put an immortality spell on herself, Alaric, Matt, and Tyler so they can be with their love ones. Cameron and Savannah are together. So is Kayla and Jordan, and Roberto and Erin. Davina and Freya put an immortality spell on Jordan, Roberto, Jackson, and Cameron.

Jeremy and Bry got together too. Jeremy turned into a vampire for not only Bry, but for his sister, Elena, too. Matt ended up with Carmen, the girl we saw that day when we rescued Hope. They married six years ago and they had a daughter, Amelia.

Greg started dating Phoebe and she also put an immortality spell on herself, Carmen, and Julian. They also just recently put one on Lance. He's 18 now, soon to be 19. Jontae's girlfriend Kris moved here to be with himas they're happy.

Camille recently just left New Orleans to go to New York. She got an acting gig for a tv show. It's actually not a bad show. She's still in the psychiatrist business as well. Sharon recently got married and had a daughter named Daejah.

Gabby and Kol are happy together and are married. Me and Damon still bump heads with him, but we try to get along with him, for Gabby. They truly love one another.

Katherine and Elijah are together too and married. She was put under a immortality spell, to be with Elijah and her daughter, Nadia. Elijah already sees Nadia as a daughter to him and she sees him as a father.

Momma G is doing great along with my mom. My mom's now with Enzo, gross, but she's happy with him, so what the hell. Jacque is back in his original body and is still a witch and is married to Davina. They have a daughter, Jasmine.

Caroline and Klaus are now together and are married. Caroline was always close to Hope. And now me: I have been with Freya for fourteen beautiful years and I asked her to marry me ten years ago and since then, me and her got our own place.

Hope comes to stay with us a lot. Hayley and Jackson also got their own place and had a son, they named him Jason. And now, Hope, she has grown up to be a beautiful young woman.

She stopped aging at seventeen and she's now a witch-vampire-werewolf-tribrid. Her, Klaus, and Hayley have gotten closer, but me and her are still thick as thieves. She's gotten through elementary, middle, and high school and now she's going to college.

She's going to the University of London. As much as it pains me to see her leave, I know she was really looking forward to going and I know she can take care of herself.

It took a lot of convincing with Klaus and Hayley, but me and her got through to them and they are finally okay with it. She's leaving today.

Me, Caroline, Damon, Greg, Gabby, Klaus, Elena, Freya, Jackson, mom, momma G, and Hayley are helping her pack up and are loading her car with her stuff. She already said goodbye to the others.

They were all sad to see her go and she was sad to leave them too. I hate that she's leaving, but she's going to come visit on EVERY holiday so, everything will be great. I know she's a grown girl and she's going to go out and explore the world.

I just put the last of her stuff in the car and Klaus tries "It's not too late to change your mind. You can still stay here." Hope gives him a stern look and says "Daddy!" And he says "Okay, okay. It was worth a try." She smiles at him and he smiles back at her and kisses her forehead.