Chapter 29: Attacked

Everyone was searching the house for Gabby, Davina, Marcel, and Hayley and they are nowhere in sight. Damon yells angry and breaking stuff "DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT!" And Greg says "okay, everyone calm down."

They hear Savannah say "I found Davina!" They turn around and see her carrying Davina in here and laying her on the couch. She's out cold and Jo states in worry "someone needs to call Katherine."

Stefan says "I'm on it!" And Liv says "we'll wait for them to wake up." Stefan nods his head and goes and calls Katherine. He calls her and he's waiting for her to pick up. When the ringing stops, he hears Katherine ask "what's going on?"

Phone Conversation
Stefan- Katherine! Hayley, Marcel, and Gabby are missing. I need you to go to Vincent and see if he has them. Let us know right away, okay?
Katherine- Okay, I'm on it. I'll call you back.
Stefan- Alright, see ya.
End of Conversation

Stefan sighs. He's really worried about his little sister and Hayley and Marcel too. He goes back to the others and says "Katherine's going to find out if Finn has them." Everyone sighs and Ric says "okay."

Kol shots up gasping for air. He inhales and exhales deeply and looks around. Damon gets sarcastic "well, look who's awake." Kol glares at him and then starts to worry and asks "where's Gabby? Where is she?"

Damon states angrily "that's what we're trying to figure out!" Kol rolls his eyes at him as he gets up. Stefan asks "what the hell happened here?" And Kol answers "Finn happened." Everyone scoffs and Bonnie says, annoyed "of course!"

Kol widens his eyes in realization and vamp speeds off somewhere, leaving everyone confused. Five seconds later, they hear him scream "NO!" The vamps and werewolves speed to him while Bonnie, Jeremy, Ric, and Matt run at regular speed.

When they all get to where Kol is, they see him breaking things in anger. Tyler says "calm down. What the hell is going on?" And Kol states, furious "he has it! That son of a bitch took it and Gabby." They look at him confused, then they get it.

He's talking about the white oak ash. Everyone begins to worry. If Finn has it then this means he has everything he needs to make the weapon. Lily asks, scared "what exactly happened here?" And Kol says "well..."

Flashback
Kol and Gabby were in the library making sure the white oak ash was well hidden so Finn couldn't get it. Then they hear a commotion downstairs and vamp speed there and see Mikael and a bunch of witches attacking.

Klaus and Elijah killed most of them, then Mikael vamps speeds to Rebekah and back hand slaps her to the ground and that angered everyone. Kol vamp speeds to him and pushes him to the furniture causing it to break.

Mikael gets back up and vamp speeds to Kol and pushes him to the ground and punches him. Gabby gets angry and shows her hybrid face. She vamp speeds to Mikael and throws him back through the wall.

Gabby goes to the other side where he should be and sees him gone. Mikael vamp speeds behind her and snaps her neck and throws her to the ground. Kol gets angry and Mikael orders "this is a waste of time! One of you do it now!"

The witches that remain do a spell quickly causing Jacque and Freya to fall unconscious and the originals, Hayley, and Marcel necks to snap. They all fall to the ground. The last thing Kol heard was Mikael demanding the witches "find it!"
End of Flashback

Kol says "that's what happened. Where's Davina? She was in the study too." Elena says "she's fine, we got her." Kol nods his head and says "good!" And Erin says "we called Katherine, she's going to find out what's going on."

Kol nods his head, but is still worried about Gabby, hoping they didn't hurt her or worse. The others wake up gasping and they look towards the others and ask "what's going on?"

Kol says "Mikael took Marcel, Hayley, and Gabby." They get up and look worried and angry. Rebekah asks in a frantic "why?!" And Shontae says "that's what Katherine's going to find out for us."

Elijah says "I don't get it, why would he take them?" And Kol says "it gets worse." They look at him worried and confused. Jo says "they took the white oak ash." Klaus, Freya, Elijah, Rebekah, and Jacque widen their eyes is fear.

Klaus states in a frantic "no! Now he has everything he needs to make that weapon." Jacque says "I'm going to call Jackson; tell him to get down here, ASAP with the pack." Jacque goes to do that and Lily asks, confused "pack?" And Klaus answers "yes, Hayley and Gabby's pack. Gracie? Have you heard of the crescent wolves?"

Gracie widens her eyes in shock and says "yes, they were my pack." He says "well, Hayley is too apart of that pack. The alpha male, Jackson is Hayley's husband which makes Hayley the Queen. Gabby has helped the pack in anyway she could too. When Jackson and Hayley married, it was a ritual linking the pack to Hayley. A while back, they were cursed to stay in wolf form unless it was a full moon, but Gabby and Hayley helped free them. Gabby was too apart of the ritual, to help strengthen the bond."

That shocked the Mystic Falls gang and Klaus just smiled at their shock and went and sat down on the couch. Elijah says "hopefully, Katerina will come through for us and find out what the hell is going on."

____________________

Katherine walks into Finn's witch lair and she sees Hayley, Gabby, and Marcel tied down with vervain ropes and their backs to each other. She gasps in shock and looks around and spots Mikael and Finn to her left, looking at the spell to make the weapon.

She asks "what the hell is going on?" They look towards her and smirk. Finn says "we now have everything we need to make the weapon." Katherine sasses them "uh-huh. And what do they have to do with this?"

Mikael grins evilly and says "one of the ingredients to making this weapon, is the blood of their weaknesses." Katherine's eyes widen in shock along with Hayley, Marcel, and Gabby.

Finn says, pointing at Gabby "Kol's in love with her." He points at Marcel "Rebekah's in love with him." He points at Hayley "and Elijah's in love with her." Katherine felt like her heart had just been ripped out hearing Elijah is in love with Hayley.

Mikael says "so, we need their blood to make this weapon. We start making it tomorrow. Get some sleep Katherine. Tomorrow's the day." Mikael and Finn go back to discussing the weapon and Katherine shares a worried look with Hayley, Marcel, and Gabby.