Chapter 23: Fighting!

Everyone just arrived in New Orleans and are on their way to the Mikaelson home. Stefan says "right here... wait!" He hears something and he listens in and he hears grunting and yelling and so do the others. All realizing there's a fight happening.

Damon yells while running towards the house "GABBY!" Stefan says to Matt and Jeremy "stay here with Hope!" Him and the others run inside. When they get in, they see Mikael fighting Elijah and Kol.

Mikael throws Elijah to the side and kicks Kol in the stomach and throws him back. Gabby steps in and kicks him in the stomach, face, and then roundhouse kicks him in the face and he falls to the ground.

She goes to attack him again but he gets back up and grabs her by the neck and throws her through the wall and she screams in pain. That struck a cord with Greg, Stefan, Damon, Gracia, Hayley, Marcel, Lillian, and the originals.

Damon shows his vampire face and attacks Mikael throwing him back making him fall through the table. Damon and Gracia go to help Gabby and when they do, they speed walk over to the others along with Gabby.

Mikael recovers and looks up to see everyone in fighting positions and he chuckles while getting up. He says "well, this is an interesting turn of events. I guess you all ran into Finn and that's why you're here."

Kol and Gabby attack him and send him flying and he falls to the floor, but easily recovers and punches Kol in the stomach and throws him onto a table causing it to break.

Gabby shows her hybrid face and attacks him; she punches him six times in the face making him bleed and kicks him in the stomach and sends him flying through the glass door.

Mikael gets back up and fights with her. Elijah steps in kicking him in the back and elbowing him in the face. Hayley comes up and kicks him in the face causing him to fall to the ground.

Gabby is about to kick him in the stomach when he grabs her foot and breaks her ankle causing her to cry out in pain. Mikael sends her flying causing her to fall through the glass table.

She whimpers in pain, but manages to pick herself up. Damon runs to her side in a heartbeat and helps her. Klaus runs over to her and feeds her his blood to help her regain her strength.

Everyone runs over to her to help her recover, while Mikael gets up regaining his strength. Brennon vamp speeds to him and kicks him in the stomach and bites him, causing Mikael to scream in pain and Ebrajin throws him to the ground.

The Mystic Falls gang go to the door to see if Hope, Jeremy, and Matt are okay and they are. Then they hear chanting and they look and see a coven of witches come in and they hold their hands out to the originals, Hayley, Marcel, and Gabby causing them to fall to the ground screaming in pain.

Erin and Bry vamp speed to the witches and rip out their hearts; Bry got two and Erin got two. The others came beside them and helped get rid of them. Most of them ran, realizing they were out numbered.

Mikael laughs darkly while getting up and asks "SO, where is that monster fetus that you would all like to call a child?" Stefan, Hayley, and Klaus all got furious hearing him call Hope that.

Mikael taunts "oh, where is she? Outside with two pathetic humans, who are defenseless and weak?" He laughs more and everyone just glares at him. He speeds outside and everyone not far behind him.

Mikael catches Matt and Jeremy off guard; he punches Matt and throws Jeremy to the ground. Mikael then tries to grab Hope and she screams. Stefan shows his vampire face and vamp speeds to Mikael and sends him flying.

Stefan picks up Hope and holds her close to him. Hope holds onto him like her life depends on it, whimpering on his shoulder a little. Klaus feels a little envious seeing his daughter looking for comfort in someone else she sees as her father.

Mikael gets back up and everyone stands in front of Hope and Stefan, protecting Hope. Mikael says "pathetic! All of you!... NOW!" Someone in a black coat with their hood up comes out of nowhere and throws a vervain bomb at everyone.

They fall to the ground in pain and Stefan covered Hope's face so she didn't get hurt by the bomb. The person in the coat throws some dust that knocks all the humans out. Mikael vamp speeds to Stefan and grabs Hope out of his grasp and Hope screams "NO! DAD! DADDY!"

Stefan gains his vision and he sees Mikael speed off with Hope and he screams "NO!" He runs after them with Klaus, Hayley, and Gabby not far behind him. Stefan stops running, realizing he's lost them and he screams "HOPE! HOPE!" The others stop too.

Hayley says, hysterical "oh my God! HOPE!" And Gabby screams "HOPE!" Stefan breathes heavily in and out and he falls to the ground on his knees. Hayley and Gabby go up to him and bends down next to him and comforts him while Klaus is doing the same as Stefan.

Gabby looks and sees Klaus is a mess too and goes to comfort him and he accepts her comfort. After a while of crying over Hope being taken, they decide to go back to the others and they see everyone recovering and the girl in the black coat still there.

Stefan gets angry and vamps speed to her, choking her to death. She's the reason Hope was taken. Stefan pushes her inside still choking her to the death and everyone is following behind him.

Bry asks "where's Hope?" Stefan ignores her question not wanting to answer and his silence was enough of an answer for not only Bry, but everyone. Everyone looks down sad and angry that Hope was taken.

Stefan yells "WHO ARE YOU, HUH?! WHO ARE YOU?!" Stefan pulls down the hoodie and gasps in shock along with everyone else. Gabby spats "Katherine!"