003

Baekhyun.

My name is Byun Baekhyun.
I died when I was 22 years old in 1992. I was killed by a King of Demons and that's why I became one of them.

I was very close with another 11 demons, they are like my friends and brothers.
They are Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Suho, Lay, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O, Tao, Kai and Sehun.
We lived together in a house at the Demons Kingdom up in the sky.

We didn't getting along at first but as time passes, we grew closer and became just like real brothers.
I think we all are the same because we were bullied for our whole life.
So, the demons killed us and promised us that once we join to them to become a demon, we'll get our revenge on the humans.

We are gifted with unique superpowers by the King of Demons. Our basic superpower is teleportation, healing, read minds and being invisble.

Kai and Lay's superpower are very different from us although Kai's superpower is teleportation and Lay's superpower is healing.

Kai was an expert in teleporting. He can teleport to all parts of the Earth but us, we could only teleport in certain places.
We also can only heal simple injuries meanwhile Lay can heal every injury, he can even wake a comatose person.

My superpower is light but not everyone knows that my touch could destroy everything.

Today, we are resting in our house since we didn't have anything to do today.

Both Suho and Kris were discussing something really serious at the dining room. It always serious if they're talking about something alone. 

But I can't deny that after being a demon, I having hard time to express my feelings. I used to be a cheerful and talkative guy before.

But one day, I did one mistake that made everyone bully and humiliated me. From that day, I hold grudges over them until I made a deal with the demons.

“Breakfast!” D.O shouted from the kitchen. All of us immediately walked to the dining room like stray cats who didn't eat for ages.

“I make pancakes!” He smiled.

“Why are you so grumpy today, Baekhyun? Smile” Chanyeol put his fingers on my lips and make my lips curl into a forced smile after seeing me being grumpy in the morning as always.

“Stop it.” I hit his hand and he winced in pain. “Never mess around with Baekhyun, Chanyeol. .” Chen said.

“Tch. . . I'm just trying to make him smile” Chanyeol pouted and I slightly smile with his boldness.
“Ehh, he's smiling!” Chanyeol exclaimed and I put on the poker face back.

“Let's just eat first.” Kris said and all of us obeyed. We do respect Suho and Kris so much.
“For you.” Kris put some pancakes on my plate.

“Thanks hyung.” I smiled. He looks cold hearted but actually he's a gentlemen and kind.
“I want to!”Sehun pouted and crossed his arms.

“Me too!” Tao shouted.

“Me three!” Kai shouted.

“Let's just start from the eldest.” Kris said and put some pancakes on Tao's plate, then Kai and Sehun.

“Kris, me?” Luhan asked.
“You have hands Luhan.” Kris said.

"Pfffwahahahah!" Chen and Chanyeol laughed and roll like a buffalo.

“Stop trolling, the both of you!” Luhan smacked Chen and Chanyeol on their arms.

“Here Luhan hyung.” Suho put some pancakes on Luhan's plate.
The others were still laughing because of Kris rejection towards Luhan.

How I wish that everything will be like this forever. I wish that we can laugh, smile and troll together forever.

Suho got a phone call and he answered it.
After nodding twice, he hung the phone.

“What is it, hyung?” I asked. “We need to go to the Calsley Castle at 10 AM.” Suho said and our gaze shifted towards the clock that hanging on the wall.

9.30 AM.

“Let's eat fast and get ready.” Suho said. We quickly finished our breakfast and cleaned our mess.
We got ready and waited for each other in the living room.

“Let's go!” Kai said after all of us get ready.

We held each other hands to teleport since the castle is far from our house.
We reached at the main gate and the guards were looking at us furiously.
I can't deny that they chicken me out with their appearance and their cold welcome.

They let us get into the castle after eyeing us from head to toe. We walked until we reach the main hall.

“Hello, young men.” A voice said and we turns our head towards the voice. It's the King. The King of Demons.

“Hello, Your Highness.” All of us bowed.

“Please be seated.” He gestured us to sit on the golden, comfy couch. We sit and wait for him to continue.

“I have make a deal with the 12 of you before killing you and turning you into demons. I have been watching you and you did your part very well. I'm here to let you get your revenge on Earth.” The King said and all of us had the smirk plastered on our face.

“Make sure you conquer the Earth.” The King said.

“How should we do that?” Luhan asked.

“Just kill some good people and until that day arrives, your power will be double up and you can take the whole world at that time.” The King said.

“When will the day take place?” Lay asked.
“18 years from now. Make sure to get ready to kill all good people” The King answered.

“Sure.” All of us replied.
“Remember that if you get stabbed on your heart with a silver knife, you'll dead and no longer as the demon. If one of you are dead, this means that all of you are dead. Because you're one. You can't less than one.” The King said and we nodded.

12 - 1 = 0

“Remember that our deal and promise can't be break down unless if one of you are dead. If you want to stay alive, you should get ready to conquer the world or I'll find another alternative that will make all of you regret if you disobey.” The King said and I gulped.

“A single drop of blood will be the proof of our deal.” The King said and reached out for our hands.

Xiumin handed his hand first and the King use a knife then cuts Xiumin's skin on his palm.
Later, the King take a single blood drop from Xiumin and put it into a glass bowl and so on the others.

———————————————

Sorry for late update TT I'm kind of busy with upcoming examination. This is the last update till 15 Oct.. I'll update the next chapter after that day.. Please wait for me and support this story.. Please comment, I need it to motivate myself to write more. Another thing, I just realized that former member of Exo; Kris, Luhan and Tao is included here. I'm sorry, I had been writing this fanfiction before they are out from Exo. I hope that all of you will be fine that include Kris, Luhan and Tao here or do you think I should exclude them from the story? What do you think?

-purescent_

< Edited on Mon, 28 Nov 2016 >