008

Third person's POV

"Dress well, Chan Neul. We are going to meet the King of.." Kai paused.

"Angel" Tao said and smiles as he put one of his arm around Kai's shoulder while Chan Neul smile cutely in response. "Okay" She said and run upstairs excitedly.

On the other hand, Baekhyun was already in his black tuxedo. It had been like their uniform to wear black tuxedo when they go to the castle. He was fixing his hair in his room when he heard a loud noise coming from the room opposite to him.

"Appa!!" Baekhyun sighed when he heard the familiar voice.

"Please, please, please. Please don't get into my room" Baekhyun prayed.

As if on cue, the door shot open.

"Baekhyun oppa!!" Chan Neul barged inside Baekhyun's room and jump into Baekhyun's embrace. Baekhyun caught her, unwillingly or D.O will smack his head for letting his 'precious daughter' fell down and bleeding.

"What do you want from me. Where is your appa" Baekhyun makes the question become a statement. Chan Neul pouted and Baekhyun could see tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" He sighed and asked in calmer tone.

"Bug" She sniffed.

"There's a bug inside my room" Chan Neul sniffed again.

"A bug? Tchh, it's just a bug, why are you so scared of it. It very small and powerless, you know.." Baekhyun kept babbling as they walks to Chan Neul's room.

"Is that the bug?" Baekhyun asked Chan Neul and she nodded.

"That is not a bug. It's freaking a big cockroach! You didn't tell me it's a cockroach!" Baekhyun half-shouted.

"Kill it!" Chan Neul ordered Baekhyun.

"What's wrong?" Tao asked as he barged into the room.

"Cockroach" Baekhyun said.
"Ahhhhhhhh!! Suho hyung!!" Tao shouted and immediately run away to find Suho.

'What should I do? What if the cockroach spread its wing and flies across my head?! I hate cockroach!' Baekhyun was beyond scared with that fat cockroach with big wings. But in order to stay cool in front of Chan Neul, he needs to kill it.

"Hold onto me tightly" Baekhyun said as he worry he might throw Chan Neul to the cockroach to sacrifice her. Chan Neul clutched onto Baekhyun's sleeves while Baekhyun take a wooden stick behind him.

Baekhyun mentally curse himself as the cockroach getting nearer to them slowly as if the cockroach was teasing Baekhyun. Baekhyun gulped. He put away the useless wooden stick and start to make some hand gestures.
He use his power through his hand and the cockroach explode in small pieces.
His touch really does destroys everything..

"Need help?" Suho panted when he arrived in front of the room. "It's okay.. It's already dead" Baekhyun said proudly.

"Oh My.. Why did this cockroach become like this?" Suho was beyond shocked.

"Luckily it's just a small explosion of the cockroach. If not, I need to clean this whole room" Suho said and turns into a cinderella with a piece of cloth.

"You should change your clothes now Chan Neul, we are going now" Suho said while cleaning all the mess.
"Ok.. Thank you, oppa" She smile towards Baekhyun and Suho.

***

"Let's go" Kris said after all of them were already in the living room.
All of them hold each other hands and Chan Neul puzzled.