039

I am so, so, so, sorry because I hadn't post an update for a long time.
EXO's Monster kept distracting me to write as I kept watching the music video x) I don't want to talk about it because I know I'll fangirling over them..
Again..
But hey, Baekhyun is damn handsome with his damn agressive body rolls. And Lay, oh my goat, he's so freaking fine in the mv, SM please give more lines *sending petition* loll. Anyway, let's start the chapter!

And hey! If you're interested to know how a Malaysian girl becoming an idol, do read "Unexpected Journey" by _snfnfs_ .

------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun.

"The ritual day is coming" I spoke out, breaking the ice of silence.
We had our dinner in silence for 30 minutes ago.

"Is there anything should we get ready for?" I asked.
"I don't know. I don't know whether all of us still alive or not that time" Suho replied.

"Had Chan Neul eaten?" D.O asked, out of blue
"Just a little" I replied.

Ever since that night where she went out with Sehun, she acts like a crazy woman.
Her silent makes me worried to death.
Her dull eyes become my fear.

"I'll make some chicken porridge. You should send it to her" D.O said to me while he start preparing the porridge.
"Why not you?" I asked but D.O never replied.

He handed a tray with a bowl of chicken porridge and a glass of water.
"Make sure she finishes it" He said and I just nodded.

I knocked on the door and get into the room.
I saw Chan Neul sitting on the bed, staring at me like I am her enemy.

Her fearful eyes reminds me of what had happened that night when she came home.

..

"Where is Sehun and Chan Neul?" Luhan asked to himself before shoving a spoonful of rice into his mouth.

"It's getting late" Xiumin said while staring at the clock.
I noticed that he has been staring the clock for every 15 minutes.
It's already 10 PM but both Sehun and Chan Neul hasn't come back home yet.

"Should we call them?" Jongin asked.
"No" Kyungsoo replied.
"They'll be fine" Suho said.

Suddenly we heard loud knocks from the door.
Our eyes glued to the window and we saw Chan Neul.
She looks panicked.

"Open the door!" Chan Neul yelled and she kept looking at her back.

As soon as I open the door, she immediately engulfs me in a tight hug.
Her crutches fall by her side and she holds onto me for support.

"What happen?" I asked when I heard her loud sobs.

"S-Sehun.." She cried.

"Where is he?" Luhan asked.
I saw Suho shakes his head while he was talking to Kyungsoo.
I don't know what they're talking about but I know that it was a serious talk between them.

"S-something pulled him into the bushes" Chan Neul replied.
I bring Chan Neul inside the house and shut the door.

I was busy thinking of how should I stand for Chan Neul every seconds that I took to close the door.

Once I locked the door, I turn my body and facing all of them with Chan Neul at my back.

"You let them take Sehun?" Jongin asked. I don't know why but I felt offended and I'm sure Chan Neul feel it too by the way Jongin ask the question.