023

I dedicated this chapter to @loveisilegal

The answer you gave is almost the same with mine. Anyway, I noticed that lovethaoxoxo jade_sanchez2000 thina-shi had the correct concept which is blood, so literally everyone maybe could guess what will happen next :3
I'll try my best to not spoil anything and congrats to all of you for having the correct answer! :D

---------------------------------------

Chan Neul.

After the fight between the chicken and Suho, I finally arrived in front of the school gate.

It's already 7.10 AM, thankfully I had another 5 mins before the class start.

I immediately hop out of the car and run to my class after bidding goodbye to Suho.

I run to my classroom and suddenly someone bumped me from the other direction and I fell down in response.

I'm sorry, Miss" He immediately apologized.
"I-It's okay" I replied without looking at his face while I dust off my skirt. He stretches his hand to me to help me up.

"Yeah, thanks" I said as I take his hand to get up. As soon as our hands in contact, I felt my hand burning and my neck started to itch in pain.
I immediately pulls my hand off from him as I get up by myself, making the guy look at me in confusion.

"Are you okay, Miss? Did I hurt your hand by the falling impact?" He asked as worried plastered at his face.
And that time, our eyes met each other.

The burning sensation on my hand and the itching neck in pain vanished in just one second.
"You!" I exclaimed while pointing my index finger to him.
"Eh? Drenched squirrel!" The guy said before laughing like a madman.

Yes, the guy who is standing in front of me was the same guy who hands me handkerchief when I cried after being bullied.

I was about to say something but being cut off by the ringing bells.
"I need to go now!" I exclaimed in panicked tone.

"What is your class name?" The guy asked.
"US1" I answered and the guy's lips curls into small smile.

"It's my class too. Let's go together" The guy offered and I nodded when I could hear the time is ticking.

"My name is Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul" He said while we walks along the hallway.
"Sorry?" I asked. I was having hard time to catch up with his name.

"Just call me Ten" He smiled. He smile a lot, opposite to the grumpy Baekhyun who look like a bacon monster who wants to eat me everyday.

"I'm Chan Neul. Park Chan Neul" I replied.
"Why I didn't saw you a few days ago?" I asked as my curiosity builds up.