031

031

Chan Neul.

I run to downstairs right after I get ready to school.
I saw everyone were already sitting at the dining room.

"Morning" I smiled.

"Morning, ChanLi, sit here.." Kai tapped an empty seat next to him and I look at me in confusion.

"How do you know my username for Line?" I asked as I sit on the chair.

"Ask Baekhyun" Kai smirked at him but Baekhyun give his deathly glare to Kai.

"Why is your hands become reddish?" I asked Baekhyun, noticing that his hands were red as if thousands of bugs bite his soft skin.

"Nothing" He shrugged.

"Chan Neul, tonight you must help me to cook for chicken barbeque" Baekhyun said.
"Chicken barbeque?" I asked as my eyes sparkled but Kai growled.

"Oh, Baekhyun... Are you going to cook for chicken barbeque using all the chickens inside the fridge? I had already fried some of the chickens, I hope you don't mind" D.O said and I could see Kai is broken as if his heart had been smashed into pieces.

"It's okay. You can fried the whole chickens if you want" Baekhyun smirked to Kai while Kai frowned as he felt betrayed by D.O's action by frying his dearest friends.

"Farewell, friends. I'll never forget when you sacrifice yourself for me in the name of Jongin protection squad" Kai sniffed.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked but Kai kept sniffing.

Before I could shove a bun inside my mouth, my phone rings.
It's Ten and I answered the call.

"Hello?" I asked.
"Hello! Where are you?" Ten asked.
"In my house" I answered and get everyone attention.

"Who?" Baekhyun mouthed to me.
"I'm already in front of your house" Ten said and I stand up instantly.

"Why?" I asked.
"I had texted you that I'll pick you in the morning last night" Ten said.
"I didn't received any message.." I exclaimed and my gaze shifted to Baekhyun who is smiling at me innocently.

"Did you delete my message when I left my phone with you?" I asked Baekhyun but he just shook his head and flashed his angelic smile. I just sighed and shook my head as it is very obvious that he was the one who had deleted the entire conversation between us.

"Come on, let's go to school. We're going to be late" Ten said.
"Okay, I'll get out" I said and hung the phone.

"Who is that?" D.O asked. "My friend, Ten" I said and D.O nodded.

"I'm going to school now" I said and put on my bag.
"With him?!" Baekhyun asked in disbelief.

"Yes, why not?" I asked and went to D.O for a hug.

"Goodbye, take care" D.O said.
"I'm going to go with you" Baekhyun said and he stand up.

"No, just sit there. I'm going with Ten" I said and run out of the house immediately.
I saw Baekhyun was eyeing Ten and me through the window creepily.

"Let's go, shall we?" Ten asked and I nodded.
We walks to our school and reached it within 5 minutes walking.

"I'm going to get my books for awhile, you should get into class first" I said and Ten nodded then left.

I unlock my locker and take a textbook and some worksheets.
Just as I was about to lock the locker someone bumped onto me and my face perfectly hit the locker.

"Ughhh.." I groaned as I could felt my anger risen.
You can hit anywhere in my body but don't touch my face.

I turns my head and look at the guy who look at me apologetically.