032

032

This chapter is dedicated to multibiasedkpoplover

Third person.

Baekhyun was waiting outside the house with an umbrella covering him from the heavy rain.

"Where is this kiddo?" He tapped his feet impatiently. All of them were worried about her since it's already past 9.45 PM.

"Is she soaked with the rain? Should I get her?" Baekhyun asked to myself.

Just as he was about to walks to her school, a car stopped in front of our house gate.

He saw Chan Neul in the car with a guy who seems familiar in a way.

Is that Ten?
The guy who always flirt with Chan Neul?
I just realized that I never met Ten before..
Baekhyun thought and sighed.

Suddenly, he saw Chan Neul leans closer and the guy crashed his lips on her lips.
Baekhyun stopped breathing.
He felt his heart is being clutched with an icy hand, he felt pain in his heart more than the anger he felt.

He just realized that even though Chan Neul was his mate, she's still a human and love other human and not him.
His chest tightened when he saw her round eyes staring at him in shock.
He couldn't felt anything, his whole body numb but he could felt tears brimming in his eyes, threatening to escape from his eyes.

Baekhyun step backwards and run into the house, leaving the umbrella fell down to the ground.

He could hear her shouting for his name but he just run to his room and locked the door.
He's too scared to hear the truth.

"Baekhyun, what's wrong? Where's Chan Neul?" Chanyeol asked from outside the room.
He was the only one who saw Baekhyun running inside his room with wet shirt.

"Baekhyun! I-I can e-explain!" Chan Neul banged onto Baekhyun's door.
Chan Neul was shocked too until she couldn't process anything happen earlier.

'What do you want me to do?' Chanyeol ask Baekhyun through mind link. He naturally know something wrong.

Baekhyun gulped down the ball of lump on his throat before mind link Chanyeol.

'Bring her away from me'

"Hey, Chan Neul" I heard Chanyeol voice.
"Let Baekhyun alone tonight. He need time alone" Chanyeol said.

"I'm sorry" Chan Neul said softly and she walks away with heavy steps.

"Want to talk about it?" Chanyeol asked from outside.
Baekhyun remains silent and Chanyeol take his silence as an answer to go away.

***

The next day, Baekhyun still didn't want to get out from his room.
Chan Neul try everything to get into his room but everyone didn't let Chan Neul to get into Baekhyun's room, not until he and his demon become calm again.

Finally, Chan Neul break into tears on that night.
It's 10 AM and everyone except Chan Neul and Baekhyun were downstairs.

Chan Neul heard Baekhyun shifting on the bed, she sure he's still awake, so that's why she sit on the floor and facing the door.

"Open the door for me?" Chan Neul asked softly as she traced her fingertips on the door.

"You should go away, Chan Neul. I don't want to listen for it" Baekhyun said coldly from the room.