005

So the answer for my question last chapter is ~~~

Of course it's the main character, Chan Neul who still a baby ! :)

---------------------------------------------------------

Third person.

The sound of the clashed car mixed with the thunder. It rained heavily and the rain came into big, fat drops. Baby Chan Neul was still too young to understand what had happened to her parents . .

The passengers from another car that crashed with Chan Neul's car were also dead, just like her parents. The road turned red with the blood from the passengers, flowed out of the car.

Baby Chan Neul let out a piercing, sorrow cries as if she knew her parents had gone.

Baekhyun and others were confused when they heard the baby cries. They  walked towards the car and D.O took the baby out from the car, carefully.

Surprisingly, as soon as D.O carried her in his arms, Chan Neul stopped crying and stared at his face. The innocence of the baby made D.O decided to protect and takes care of her.

“Can I. . Keep her? I want to take care of her?” D.O asked after hesitated it for numerous times.

“Why? She'll only be a burden for us.” Kris stated but D.O shook his head while holding her tightly, showing the disagreement towards Kris's response.

“Yeah, remember our task in Earth. We don't have time to take care of her.” Baekhyun said coldly.

Chan Neul let out a small cries and everyone immediately circled D.O and stared at the baby except Baekhyun. 

“I'm fine to take care of her. . We just need Kris's permission left.” Suho said in awe when he saw the baby's eyes sparkled.

“Okay, okay. . Let's take care of her. .” Kris sighed in defeat when the baby reached out her hand and hold Kris's finger as if she was pleading him.
It made him realised that the baby is innocent and need protection from someone, like them.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and pouted because he can't disobey.

“I can feel something special with her . ." Chen closed his eyes while holding her small hand.
“Me too.” Sehun said with closed eyes and held one of the baby's finger.

“She felt as if she will be something that we needed the most in our future.” Chanyeol spoke out.

Baekhyun hated the fact that he also could felt something special with the baby. But he couldn't find why she was special. Baekhyun pushed away his thoughts and shook his head vigorously.

Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun, try it. She's very unique" Luhan suggested.

I grumbled before I grabbed her little hand.
I gasped when I could felt sparks from our touch.

What does this meant?

I ignored the sparks as I closed my eyes and read her mind.

She giggled and wrapped her little fingers around my thumb.

I saw her memories in her vision.

I saw her father was holding her, on the couch.

“My name is Park Chan Neul. I lives in Jinan. I'm 3 years old!” His father said it for her.

I turns into awe when I get a vision of her house in my mind when another of little fingers of her connected to my hand.

“I know the location of her house.” I exclaimed and pulled my hand away from her small hands.

I don't like to hold a baby's hands.
She might put my fingers inside her mouth and bite it.

“You do? Where's it?” Xiumin asked, I could sense the excitement from his voice.

“Let's go.” I said and showed the vision through my mind. All of us held each other hands and teleported to her house.

After a few seconds, we reached in front of a big, white house.

“Wow, what a rich baby! I love you little ones. .” Kai exclaimed after he saw the house.

“Let's get in!” Kai added and teleported inside the house, leaving us outside the house with the baby.

Since our main superpower aren't teleporting we tired easily after teleporting.

“Hey, open the door. We still tired!” Sehun shouted and banged on the door.

“Sorry.” Kai chuckled before he twisted the doorknob and open the door. We get in and I immediately lightened the dark house.

I don't like dark places. . .

“She's already slept.” D.O spoke out as he eyed baby Chan Neul.

“Let's find her bedroom.” Kris said as he and Suho went upstairs first to find her bedroom.

All of us followed Kris and Suho from back and went into a room which both of them believed it was her bedroom since there's a baby cribs next to a king-sized bed.

D.O put her on the crib and she snuggled to the pillow, comfortably.

“Let's take a rest. We still have a long day ahead tomorrow.” Tao said before he yawned as all of us agreed.

We circled the king-sized bed beside the crib and rested our head on the edge of the bed then drifted to dreamlands.

Suddenly, I heard a loud cries that instantly wake me up.

“D.O.” I called out as I used my legs to kicked his legs lightly in order to wake him up with my eyes closed.

“What?” He groaned tiredly.

“Chan Neul. .” I mumbled and D.O immediately understand.

I heard him get up and hummed a song while he patted her back gently.

After awhile, D.O surrendered and asked for my help when she didn't stop crying.

Since when I'm a baby expert?

I got up lazily and walked towards D.O in order to shut her little mouth. D.O handed me Chan Neul and I carried her while rocking her back and forth lightly.

Her eyes were glistening with tears and I knew that she was trying to find for her parents.

I tried my best to calmed her as I hugged her and whispered some good words.

She was still a baby after all.

She stopped crying after awhile, perhaps she had realised the sincerity in my words.

Be happy baby Park Chan Neul.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Another chapter, guys ~ What do you think? Does Baekhyun is secretly a baby expert? Loll. How about we play a game? Don't say no guys. Play this game! x) If this chapter got more than 5 vote and 3 comments in just one night, then I'll update a chapter tomorrow. But if I didn't get those two, you must wait at least 2 weeks? ohh? So, let's play this game, guys.

Don't be just a silent reader. If you are malaysian reply to me for this greeting; hai, apa khabar? I never seen any Malaysian readers commented in my fanfic so I'm hoping some Malaysian reader will reply it. Am I hoping too much? I guessed..

p/s: I love my readers *heart heart*

Love, purescent_

< Edited on Sat, 10 Dec 2016 >