024

It's jade_sanchez2000 birthday today! It's already 1 am in Malaysia so it's already 9 Feb!
Happy birthday sweet friend, just want you to know that we're on the same age hahaha >\<

Anyway I hope you and other readers enjoy this chapter! ♥
----------------------------------------

Baekhyun.

"Get off me!" Chan Neul whispered sharply as she kick my knees.

I immediately get up and cleared my throat.
I kept my calm composure as I crossed my eyes and look at D.O and Sehun like nothing had happened.

D.O swing his hand across Sehun's eyes and practically cover Sehun's eyes with his right hand.

"A-appa.. I-it's n-not like t-that" Chan Neul stuttered as she stand up next to me.

"What happen?" Sehun asked, he try to pry off D.O's hand fron his eyes but D.O smack his eyes in response.
"Don't move Sehun, I'm dealing with something you shouldn't see" D.O said with serious tone.

"Hyung! Chan Neul is much younger than me so why?!" Sehun grunted.

***

"How many time should I say I didn't do anything?!" Chan Neul shouted in frustration.
Both of us were currently kneeling in front of D.O in Chan Neul's room while D.O and Sehun sit on the bed.

"But Baekhyun didn't denying anything" D.O points his fingers to me.
Chan Neul turns her head and sent murderous glare at me.

"What?" I asked and blinks my eyes innocently.
I'm not really interested to tell anything.

"Say something" Chan Neul growled.
"Is it matter? She's mine so why not" I shrugged while looking at D.O.
I contain my smirk as this is my way to torture Chan Neul.
This is her punishment for having a friend who is a guy.

"What the hell" Chan Neul exclaimed and she was about to claws my face before Sehun pulls her backwards.
Wow, that's violence.
I shouldn't expecting any adorable things such as madly blushed because of my words from a demon's mate.. Right?

"You Baekhyun, you should glad that you're older than me or else I'll throw you out of the window" D.O said, hitting my head with a newspaper which I didn't have any idea where he got it.
I rubbed my head with a grumpy face.

Why do I felt like this whole house had been infected with violence energy? Now D.O also become more violence, that's just not great..

"You're grounded, Chan Neul. Stay in your room until I unlock your room back in the next morning" D.O said.
"Then lock his door too" Chan Neul hissed, pointing her index finger to me.

"Well, I can get out easily even though he lock me up, dear" I said, rephrasing the word 'dear'.

"Out Baekhyun" D.O said as he stand on front of the door frame.
"Bye babe" I winked at her playfully and D.O gritted his teeth next to me.
Somehow it's fun to see a lot of us infected with a violence energy.

Third person.

"Stupid Baekhyun. Once I see him next day, I'll claws his flawless face!" Chan Neul grunted.
Chan Neul grunt mix with the sound of the thunder as it was a long rainy night tonight.
Chan Neul was mad, mostly because of Baekhyun, Chan Neul had been grounded for the weekend.