019

Since I received a lot of loves recently, I decided to update a chapter! ^^
And I'm not going to update in the first 5 days *weekdays* since I'm superb busy with da new chapter of my dearest subject but don't worry, I would update new chapter in weekend ;) I hope lolll ..
I scared that if I made a promise and I broke the promise, I might get struck by lightning xD

Forgive me for any error, I'm in rush because it's nearly 12 in midnight here and I have school tomorrow TT

---------------------------------------

Third person.

"Your highness, King Brooke!" James, the King's personal assistant, panted as soon as he meet King Brooke.
"What is it, James? Why are you in hurry?" King Brooke asked.
"B-baekhyun.." He panted.
"What's wrong with him?" King Brooke asked as his eyebrows arched.

"H-he.. He marked Chan Neul as his mate" James said and King Brooke gritted his teeth in anger.
His fist hit the table and the whole castle shaking with his anger.

"I'll make sure they will not together even when I was already dead!" King Brooke shouted in anger.

"We'll pay a visit to their house, James. Get ready" King Brooke said and smirked.

***

"Park Chan Neul, get up.." Baekhyun ordered.
"If I pulls the sheets away, I'll make sure to throw you in the bathtub" Baekhyun warned.

Chan Neul is practically pulls the sheets up to her head and grip it tightly. She wants to continue her beauty sleep but Baekhyun kept bugging her to take a bath, that he want to train Chan Neul today.

"3.." Baekhyun counted.

"2.." Baekhyun said and he heard Chan Neul cursed.

"Park Chan Neul, don't you dare to curse. You are still young and no one curse in my pure, sacred house!" D.O shouted while he gathers clothes for laundry.
Chan Neul was about to answer back but D.O cut her again.

"Don't say bad things about me. I'm still your father. Do you want me to teach you about manners to father once again?!" D.O shouted once again from outside.

Chan Neul rolls her eyes and rubbed her temple. Chan Neul could felt her ears getting red in anger and frustration. Why all of them couldn't just let her sleep in freaking Sunday's morning?! She grunted.

"I give you so much time, Chan Neul.." Baekhyun said and he pulls the sheets away from Chan Neul.

Chan Neul glared at Baekhyun and Baekhyun glared back at Chan Neul with his eyebrows slightly arched in teasing manner.

Chen and Chanyeol barged into the room.

"Hey, guys I bought some ice crea--" Chen sealed his mouth when he and Chanyeol witnessed two lion were glaring and ready to attack each other.