Special Chapter V

Hey guys! Thank you again for reading Demon's Tale 😻
I found this special chapter that I wrote back then in 2015 and I think I should publish it because you guys deserve a small gift from me 💞

Chan Neul is 7 years old in first part and 31 years old in second part

** Important note at the end of the chapter **

💞

Baekhyun.

I groaned and was awaken with some light pecks on my cheeks but my eyes remained close and I snuggled deeper to the pillow to get more sleep.

"Chanyeol get off from me!" I pushed him off from me but to my surprise I didn't push anything at all, I was actually pushing the air,as if no one was here.

Is there any angel that visited me just now?

"Baek oppa, wake up." A soft voice hollered and my eyes shot open.
I saw her small body sitting on the bed, next to me.

Did she is the one who give me pecks across my cheeks?

"Chan Neul, did you kiss my cheeks just now?" I asked in confusion and sat up, lowers my head a bit downwards to look at Chan Neul.

"Happy birthday Baek oppa!" Chan Neul grinned innocently.
"That's not answering to my question. . ." I said with a pout as I crossed my arms.

"Why? Does kissing someone you like is something very bad?" Chan Neul asked bluntly, her eyes screams innocent.

"You like me?" I teased with a smirk as I propped my elbow on the bed.

"Yes." She answered without hesitation and nodded repeatedly.
I put my index finger on her small head to stop her from nodding and perhaps break her neck while she's doing it.

"If you like someone, you should kiss on the lips not on the cheeks." I whispered cheekily.

"Baekhyun is a pedophile!" Chen screamed in high pitch from another room.

"What? I'm stating the truth! She needs to know this general knowledge so it will be easier for her to find a boyfriend!" I yelled before turns back my attention to curious looking Chan Neul.

"Kiss on the cheek is more romantic than kiss on the lips. You agree, Kris?" Suho asked.
"Kiss on the cheek is not my style. Kiss on her forehead is a better choice and you looks like a gentleman." Kris said from his room, eyeing me through the spaces from the door.

"You need to be manly just like me and kiss her on the lips!" Luhan interrupted.
I guess he doesn't know who we are talking about.

"You're cute Luhan hyung. You are not manly." Sehun said teasingly, earning a cute pout from Luhan.

I was about to say something but D.O's voice booming along the hallway.

"Hey! No such general knowledge for Chan Neul, she is too young and too pure to listen to all of that!" D.O exclaimed as he stand at the door frame, tapping his feet impatiently.

Of course.

"Is it bad?" Chan Neul asked again with a frown.