028

Baekhyun.

It's already 12.10 AM. An hour since the grand ball party start. Another 2 hours more before the party ended.
Both Chan Neul and I were walking aimlessly.
We didn't know where to go actually, we just follow where our feet leads us.

The other got separated from us once there's an ocean of demons in the room, leading all of us to other parts of the castle. Thankfully, I did brought Chan Neul with me too or else I might lose her too.

I heard Chan Neul yawning right beside me and I couldn't help but to yawn too. Somehow, I'm very easy to influenced to yawn since I'm kid.

"Baekhyun~" A cheeky whisper lingers in my head.
"No.." I groaned when I recognize the voice very well.

It's my inner demon who's very excited right after we saw Chan Neul in red dress for an hour ago.
He kept bugging me of how beautiful she was and want to make her ours that time.

"Baekhyun, just let me walk with her. Let me control you for awhile. I want to show this beautiful mate of mine to each one demon in this castle" The voice whispered to me.

"And what, do you think I'll let you control me? Who knows, you might bite all of her pieces" I scoffed.
"What?" Chan Neul soft voice rings in my ears.

"Her voice is like a music to my ear. She sounds very sweet" My demon started to said nonsense.
I shook my head in disbelief and rolls my eyes.
"Crazy" I muttered under my breathe.

"Huh?" I turns my head and meets Chan Neul's confused eyes when she lightly tugged my sleeves.

"Oh, look at her big eyes. I want to rip those sinful eyes" The same voice whispered in my head before I did reply something to Chan Neul.
I gritted my teeth and growl as a warning to my inner demon to just shut his mouth.

"What's wrong?" Chan Neul asked and I just shook my head.
Chan Neul who sit near me didn't help me at all since my inner demon is so excited and giddy when she's so close to me.

"Nothing" I sighed and turns away.
I just couldn't look at her right now.

I intertwined our hands while waking around the castle.
I really didn't know where to go in this big castle which could fits thousands of rooms in this place.

"Hey Baekhyun hyung" A familiar voice hollers as I back to my senses.
It's Kim Taehyung or I called him as V, my favorite dongsaeng.

"Hey V" I greeted back, I slightly pulls Chan Neul closer to me and put my arm around her waist.

"So I see, the rumors is true" V said, picking a glass of wine from one of the servant with tray.
"Rumors?" I asked. My heart beat increased and I gulped. I'm scared that he might know Chan Neul's real identity as a human, not as a demon.
Wait, did he just said rumors? Rumors is plural, means more than one?!

"Rumor of you having a mate" V smirked cheekily and I chuckled.
"Yeah, as you can see here. She's standing right beside me" I laughed awkwardly, referring to Chan Neul who practically hide her small body frame behind me.

"Hello, what's your name?" V asked Chan Neul.
"Urm.." Chan Neul look at me, her eyes pleading in help.

"She's Chan Neul. She's very shy towards stranger so I hope you don't mind" I said and V shrugged.

"Shy girls are the cutest, aren't they hyung?" V whispered at my ear and nudged me playfully.
"Go find your mate then" I chuckled as I nudged him back.

"I'm not interested to find mate. I love myself only" V replied.
"Well let's see if you still mateless even after thousands of years" I shook my head.
"Let see if we can take a look on mini Baekhyun hyung soon, shouldn't we?" V asked, nudging me once again and I just laugh thinking it's a joke.