035

Just a few more minutes before the clock strikes 12 AM.
Anyway, happy birthday to our dear lulu ! Luhan ge ♥♥♥
-----------------------------------------------

Third person.

Chan Neul wasn't talking to anyone anymore after she heard the sad news.

That night, while others were sleeping, she tried to prove that all of them were wrong.
She tried to walk yet she fall down the moment she stand up.

Baekhyun barged into the room when he heard the loud thud, he saw Chan Neul was crying on the floor under the moonlight that shines through the window.

He had no chance to tell how beautiful she looks like under the moonlight because all he saw was a broken lady in front of him.

Baekhyun know Chan Neul wouldn't say anything so he just simply carry her to her bed back.
It didn't take a long time before Chan Neul burst into tears in Baekhyun's arms.

"Don't cry.." Baekhyun said, soothing her back with his hands. He felt his heart being smashed and he could also felt the pain Chan Neul's felt through the bond.

"We'll figure it out, I promise" Baekhyun said, putting his chin on top of her head.
"H-how?" Her voice cracked as he push Baekhyun to look into her eyes.

"I couldn't felt my legs at all! My right leg was paralyzed from my knee to my toes, Baekhyun. My left leg was so weak that it's just like it is not functioning as well. If Lay couldn't help me, then what? What can I do anymore.." Chan Neul said with tears streaming down from her eyes.

"There must be something we could do. Don't lose hope, Chan Neul" Baekhyun said.
"Don't give me hope, Baekhyun. I rather listen to the painful truth than lying hope" Chan Neul said and turns her face away.

"Look at me, Chan Neul" Baekhyun cupped her cheeks and turns her face to faced him.

"Leave me, Baekhyun.." Chan Neul said with tears in her eyes.

"You know I couldn't leave you. Not in this state" Baekhyun protested.
"Leave.. P-please leave.." Chan Neul cried.

Baekhyun sighed and close his eyes.
Just when things between them just works out, this unfortunate thing happen to them.

"Good night" Baekhyun said and kissed Chan Neul forehead before left the room.
Chan Neul cried even harder after he left.

She knows she acts like a bipolar. But what she meant by leave was actually she want Baekhyun to hold her tighter, to make her believe that everything will works out, to make her believe in hope.
Maybe that's why a lot of people telling that woman is hard to understand.

If only she know that every 30 minutes, Baekhyun will try to peek over her room, just to make sure she's alright and doesn't do something foolish.

The anger towards Prince Alexander grows in Chan Neul each seconds.
She didn't know for how long she had been sitting on the bed, bawling her fist.
Maybe about an hour and half.

She was so angry to him. She believe that it was all his fault but then she remember that she was the one who get out from the house that night.
Maybe if she stay in the house, there's no such things.

She don't know who's to blame.

Chan Neul becomes more stressed.
She blamed herself.
Her mind was so full of negative thoughts, until she think she might need to splash water to her face, hoping it will reduce the stress she felt.