012

I'll reveal who is the guy soon, when he make appearance in any incoming chapter. Hope you enjoy this chapter! So another hint about the guy : His nationality was Thailand. Hohooo >~< 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chan Neul.

"Chan Neul.." A pair of hands shakes my body. My eyes flutters and I saw Tao was smiling at me.
I look around and I just realized that I was laying on the couch. Oh yeah, I was taking a nap.
D.O let me stay at home instead going to school today, he is worrying about me a lot.
He even want to take me to the hospital to check whether my hand injured badly but I insisted, kept saying that I'm okay, I'm fine to him.

"Yes?" I asked in low tone. I stretches my body as I sat up on the couch.
"You're going to follow me" Tao said with a playful smirk while holding his wushu stick.
Tao dragged me into his private room.

"What are you doing? Let me go..." I try to escaped from his grip but that only makes Tao tighten his grip on my hand. We get into the room and Tao close the door.
The room was slightly dark because there is no window and the lights were off.

Tao switch on the lights and I saw a guy who was crossing his arms and his back was facing my direction.
"Baekhyun?" I asked in confusion. What does both of them planning on me?
Baekhyun turns around and smirked.

I heard Tao lock the door.
"What are you doing?!" I asked. I was extremely scared.
Does they want to kill me?! I step back from them and gulped. 

Their smirk becomes wider when they heard my thoughts. I saw Baekhyun's eyes turns darker as he steps forward to me.
I step back until I hit the wall behind me. I cursed under my breathe and shut my eyes tightly as Baekhyun's face was just an inch from my face.

"You're going to learn self defense from me and Tao.." Baekhyun whispered at my ear and I could hear his laughing. I open my eyes and saw Baekhyun and Tao flashing their sweet smile after creeping up awhile ago.

"Why are you so scared of us? You had been with us for years. We'll not kill you at all" Tao said. "This guy could kill me in one snap.." I said flatly while pointing to Baekhyun. Baekhyun just shrugged and let out soft chuckles.

"So, are you ready?" Baekhyun asked while smirking.

"This is will be hell.." I sighed.

"Yeah.. So hell" Tao exclaimed.

"So do you know any self defense?" Baekhyun asked. Tao and Baekhyun were standing in front of me with crossed arms.
"Why are you asking me that question?" I asked. "Just answer.." Tao said as he gritted his teeth. "Of course no. You saw me grew up without learning any self defense" I shrugged.

"You know any basic things of self defense?" Baekhyun asked. My eyes twitched as something crossed my mind. I just watch Cool Kiz on Block yesterday. Coach Cho Junho show some basic of self defense — walk boldly, give a strong look, scream well?

"I just know some basic of self defense to handle a pervert" I said and their eyes sparked. As if they surprised that I know some basic of self defense and they're expecting something bombastic.
"And what it is?" Tao asked.
"Tense your waist, straighten your shoulder" I said as I did as what I said then walk boldly while acting as if I was in heels in front of Baekhyun and Tao.

I could saw Baekhyun and Tao loses their soul.
I just stand in front of them and blink my eyes innocently.

"Where did you learn that?" Baekhyun asked while rubbing his temple.
"I watched in television. I just did what Coach Cho does" I said and lowered my tone when I could felt Tao's laser eyes hits my eyes and I believe it could leaves a big hole in my eyes in any second.

"Demonstrate what Coach Cho taught you" Baekhyun said after he calmed down. "Tao, you're the pervert. Go" Baekhyun pushed Tao forward.

"Why me?" Tao hissed. "Why me?" Baekhyun copying Tao and Tao rolls his eyes.
"Come on, Chan Neul. I'll become a pervert and hugs you from behind" Tao sighed and stand behind me.