020

It's finally chapter 20 *le cries*

After a crack up chapter about cockroach, I think it's time for a more serious chapter

*smirks*

----------------------------------------

Third person.

Everything was doing well after the cockroach incident. Tao didn't wake up for 3 days and Lay decided to just slapped on his face. And it did works.

Tao was still traumatized as he quarantined his secret room for awhile.
Chan Neul has back to her normal self. She realised what she had done to them was wrong and rude.
She even apologised to Chanyeol which Chanyeol accept it gladly with a tight hug.

Both Chan Neul and Baekhyun is in good terms. Chan Neul realised that nothing will change the fact that she is Baekhyun's mate so in the mean time, she accepted it and promise she'll not acts like a child and listen to Baekhyun well.

They are currently having dinner together and Chan Neul was eating silently beside D.O. Her appetite becomes better so she eats well lately.

"Eat more, Chan Neul" D.O said while stroking her hair.
Chan Neul just smile brightly before shove another spoonful of rice into her small mouth.

"Don't eat a lot.. You'll get fat.." Sehun scolded and Chan Neul pouted at the word 'fat'.
"Sehun! Look at her, I could see bones on her, let her eat more" Luhan protested.

"Anything for Luhan hyung.." Sehun said with a smile which makes Chan Neul rolls her eyes.

"Park Chan Neul, would you mind if I visit you tonight?" King Brooke's voice echoes in Chan Neul's ears.

The spoon that Chan Neul hold fell down and makes clanked sound on the plate. She stay silent as she could hear King Brooke's faint laugh.

"Chan Neul?" D.O asked as he tapped Chan Neul's shoulder gently. "Y-yes?" She stuttered as she back to senses.

"Are you okay? You're spacing out just now" Suho said.
"Did you heard that?" Chan Neul asked as her eyes slightly widened.
"Heard what?" Baekhyun asked. His tone becomes serious.

Chan Neul lowered her gaze as she still confused with what she had heard. Is that is just her delusion or real?

Baekhyun was about to said something but suddenly Suho's phone rings.

Suho get up as he went to living room to answer the call.

"Hello? Who is this?" Suho asked as he answered the call.
"This is your Leeteuk hyung" Leeteuk said flatly.
"Hyung, why did you call me?" Suho asked. His curiosity risen up as it's the first time Leeteuk, one of the leader in demon's castle call for him after a decade not contacting each other.

"I heard Baekhyun marked a human girl and now she's his mate.." Leeteuk said and Suho could hear his serious tone.
"How did you know?" Suho asked in low tone.

"Of course, there's still other demon around you, who is watching every actions you made.." Leeteuk exclaimed.
"The whole castle was so shocked to accept the news. That was terrible thing. Make sure Baekhyun end the relationship" Leeteuk said.

"How?" Suho asked even though he didn't think to break Baekhyun and Chan Neul's mate bond.
"It's easy.." Leeteuk said.

"Kill her.." Leeteuk added and Suho widened his eyes.