017

I'm sorry for taking your time..
While I'm re reading the comments in the previous chapter, I noticed one of my very supporting reader didn't left any comment in the chapter. She always motivate me with her comment in my chapter and I had always waited for her comment every time I update.
I was loss of word when her cousin had confirmed it with me that she had passed away on 28 Dec 2015.
I don't know that her comment in chapter 15 will be the last from her.
Although I didn't knew her much, but I know she's very lovely, very kind.
Wherever you're, you're always in my heart, Kim Nara.
Deepest and sincere condolences for our loss, Kim Nara.

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 17

Chan Neul.

Everything was pitch black and I could only hear a voice.

"Our love will become eternity"

A guy's voice rang in my ears and it getting louder and louder each time.
I covers my ears with both of my hands and shut my eyes tightly as I started felt lightheaded.

An image played in my mind.
I saw Baekhyun was being dragged by two..
Faceless creature..
Everything become mute as Baekhyun shouted something but I couldn't hear anything.
I felt lightheaded and the next thing I saw was Baekhyun being stabbed by someone.
I saw Baekhyun gasped as the silver sword stab his body and his eyes were on me as he landed on the floor, lifelessly.

"CHAN NEUL!"

My eyes shot open and I saw light around me.

"Do you want me to show you who is the real Baekhyun?" A familiar voice asked and I believe he is smirking.
Suddenly, I was already in the underground place.
I slowly walk through a tunnel-shaped way that only fits my body.

I get into a room at the end of the way. I saw 12 guys were ripping another guy's body.
I could see one of his legs and both of his hands scattered around the room instead being attached on his body.
I could hears the guy screamed in pain but none of the 12 guys would stop ripping him.
The 12 guys didn't eat him, they just ripping it for their fun? Happiness?

One of the six guy turns their head and it's D.O..
appa..

I just realized that the 12 guys were my guardian for years.
Who are they? What are they?

Tears fills my eyes. I still want to believe they were angels but what is all of this about..

"This is the real them, Chan Neul" The same voice said.
"Human soul is their food and blood is their drink" The voice added.
"This isn't them.." I shook my head as tears streaming down from my eyes.

"You didn't know them as much as I do. Do you think 14 years with you will changed them into a good person? No.. One day, you'll become just like that guy" The voice replied.

"One day, you'll die in their hands"

"You'll die in their own hands by their own works"

The voice kept playing in my mind and an image flashed in my mind.
An image of me, screaming, cryingwhile my angels ripping me apart, drinking my blood.

My eyes shot open and my toes twitched.
I was already in the different place. Which is my room.
No one was inside the room.
I slowly stand up and went towards my window.

"Will she be fine?" I heard D.O's voice coming to my room. "Honestly.. I don't know.. The responsibility of her health isn't mine anymore, only Baekhyun know it" Lay replied.
Why Baekhyun will know about my health?