007

Baekhyun's POV
4 years later...

I was sitting on a couch while reading a book peacefully when I suddenly heard a loud noise coming from upstairs.

“Appa! Appa!” I heard Chan Neul shouted from upstairs while running to downstairs in hurried pace.
I sighed as I felt as if my eardrum going to popped out from my ear because of her loud voice.

“She's just a kid, Baek.” Chanyeol shakes his head when he saw my deadly face.

Kris is going upstairs when he bumped onto Chan Neul who was running.
She nearly tripped on the stairs but Kris use his power to make Chan Neul stand straight back.

“Why are you in rush, Chan Neul?” Kris asked in gentle voice.
He may looks cold but he have a soft place for kids.

“I'm sorry. I want to show this to D.O appa.” Chan Neul apologized. “Just be careful next time.” He replied while ruffling her soft, black hair.
Chan Neul nodded in response and walk downstairs.

“Where is appa?” Chan Neul asked to me.
“Why are you asking me? Go find him by yourself.” I said without looking at her.

“Ish, Baek!” Chanyeol hit my arm hardly.
“Ouch, why?!” I screamed out of pain while rubbing my arm in order to decrease the pain.

“Your appa is in the kitchen, Chan Neul.” Chanyeol replied softly with a smile before glaring at me.

“Is somebody finding me?” D.O sang, he appeared behind Chan Neul out of nowhere and tackled her.

“Appa.” Chan Neul smiled, hugging him naturally.

“Good morning, sweetheart. Why are you looking for me? Is there a bug in your room? You had a nightmare? Baekhyun bullied you?” D.O asked non-stop and then glare at me.

Why I am blamed in the first place?

“No..no.. I want to show you this. I drew it last night!” Chan Neul exclaimed.

“Oh, really. What did you draw?” D.O asked while he take a seat next to me on the couch and put Chan Neul on his lap.

“Here appa.” She shows a piece of paper to D.O.
The three of us examined the drawing in the picture.

I shifted in my seat in uneasy,
‘Why does the drawing looks so weird?’

“Is that 12 giant carrot with a small carrot?” I blurted out.

“No!” Chan Neul shouted, making the three of us jump slightly.

“Is this us?” D.O asked softly and she nodded repeatedly.

“It's so beautiful. You're really talented in drawing, Chan Neul.” D.O praised and I can feels the sincerity in his words.

I still look at the drawing weirdly.
It really looks like 12 giant carrot with a small carrot—

D.O hits my arm, out of sudden.

“You are so mean, Baekhyun! You should go easy on her” He hissed out the words, glaring at me with his big eyes.
“B-but—”

I better keep my mouth shut before D.O punch me.

“Go change into your school uniform, Chan Neul. You should get ready to go to school.” Sehun said casually while walking to the living room.

“Urmm..” Chan Neul lowered down her head in disappointment.
“What is it?” D.O asked.
We all can sense that she is trying to hide something.

“I don't want to go to school today..” She pouted.
“Why? You should go to school to ensure your future.” D.O said with concerned look.