013

Chan Neul.

I went downstairs in my school uniform with a grumpy face.
I kind of throw my bag on the couch and went to the kitchen.
I had menstrual cramp early in the morning and lack of sleep didn't help me at all.

Everyone were kind of shocked with my attitude this morning but they just shrug it off when something that makes sense crossed their mind.

Everyone was there, having breakfast together as usual.
I glared at Kai as I sit on an empty seat next to him. Thanks to him, I didn't get enough sleep last night.
D.O was lecturing to me about benefits of having no boyfriend in my age and focus on my studies more last night.
I just nodded like an obedient little puppy. I know D.O hate it when someone cut him off and if I cut him off telling him that Kai just trolls around he'll lectures about manners towards a father and I might not sleep at all last night.

"Good morning~" Kai sang as he smiled cheerfully at me.
"Thanks, Kai.." I emphasizing every word as I glare at him. If only my stare could set up fire on his beautiful face.. He just shrug and continue munching his cookies.

I take a bun and shoved it inside my mouth. I couldn't help myself but to be very sleepy that morning. My eyes unconsciously close by itself and my head tilted a bit as I was about to sleep.

"Hey, Chan Neul.. Are you.." Sehun was about to ask something but Kris covered his mouth. My eyes wide open when I heard Sehun was about asking a question to me.

"What is the date today?" Chen asked without looking at anyone. "1 June" Baekhyun answered and cleared his throat as everyone nodded.

"Is it the day?" Chanyeol asked and Suho face-palmed. "What day?" I asked as I can't help my curiosity.

"The day of your month.." Lay blurted. "Lay hyung!" Everyone glared at him and I could felt my cheeks reddened up.

"So all of you know the accurate date for it?!" I asked in disbelief. "Shouldn't we help you to count the days? 28 days?" Kai asked innocently. "Why should you count if for me?!" I think I could lose my sanity soon.

"Kai, stop it" I heard D.O smack Kai's chest as I buried my face on the table. I hope I can dig a hole and hide in there right now.

"Hey, we're sorry.." Kris patted my shoulder. I lifts my reddened face and jutted out my lips. "Sorry baby girl" Luhan pulls me into his embrace and patted my back to calms me down.

"I know angel is very innocent but you shouldn't count the days for me" I said while narrowing my eyes but all of them just shut their mouth.

Did I said wrongly? Or too harsh? Am I just breaking the fragile heart of the angels?

"Nothing. Eat your breakfast" Suho said after he heard my thoughts. "Okay.." I obeyed as I munched my bun silently. The atmosphere turns into intense and awkward. 

Baekhyun.

All of us were taken back by her words. She still didn't know that we are demons.

I was waiting for Chan Neul in the living room and right after 5 mins, she run to downstairs. Since I didn't dare to mess around with her today or the whole week, I should be in good terms with her.

"What's wrong?" I asked when I heard her sighing while we're walking to school.
"I'm so tired and sleepy.." She sighed as she yawned and I could see her legs wobbling as she try to keep awake.

"Hey, be careful you might fell--" I didn't finish my words as Chan Neul fell down right in front of me.
Chan Neul pouted as she rubbed her knees.
"Are you okay?" I hurriedly went towards Chan Neul and check her knees. No scratch at all. Phew.. I might get scolded by D.O if he knew Chan Neul fell down.

I could see Chan Neul is meditating herself to calms down.
Why is everything didn't turn right for me today!!
I could hear her grunts with her eyes closed.

"What's wrong? Why are you so stressed up?" I softened as I asked in soft and low tone.
"Ask that Kai oppa.." She slightly raise her voice as she get up by herself.
She kept grunting along the way to her school while I just kept silenced behind her. If I cuts her off, she might cut off my head, so I better kept quiet.
Women on the day of the month are very scary.

It's 7 AM and Chan Neul already sit on her seat.
"Aren't you busy?" Chan Neul asked me, out of blue. She looks like she had calms down a bit.
"No.. I don't do anything at home so perhaps I could help D.O by following you to school" I crossed my arms and leans against the wall beside her. "Okay" Chan Neul replied then she flipped her book into pages and read it silently.

I softens looking at how much she want to success in studies to make all of us proud. I take a sit beside Chan Neul and read it with her.

"Are you interested with my book?" Chan Neul asked without looking at me. "Kind of.. Keep reading. I'll tell the others that you're very hardworking" I said to her. "Oh really! I'll read books often now" She said cutely and I ruffles her hair.

Do we really need to kill her when the time comes?

"I don't know that you're actually a crazy person" A girl named Sohyun said rudely. "And why are you saying so?" Chan Neul asked in calm tone. "You're talking alone. How crazy.." Sohyun said as she flips her hair. "I'm not" Chan Neul said fiercely. "Whatever crazy creature" Sohyun said again as she put her bag on her seat.