014

Baekhyun.

"What? She passed out?!" Kris asked in disbelief as he and Chanyeol eyed me up and down.
"Are you sure you take care of her in school?" Chanyeol asked and narrowed his eyes to me.

"I did!" I exclaimed.
"Its just that.. She went to the toilet and that's when everything happen!" I crossed my arms while Kris presses his lips into a thin line.

"I had warned the girls" I added and both of them sighed.
"How can all of these happen?" Kris asked in calm tone.
"Chan Neul went to the toilet for awhile. Suddenly, two girls pushed her harshly until she hit the wall. Her head hit the wall hard and she passed out" I explained.

"Oh My god.. Show to me which girls do that?! I'll break their neck using my own hands" Chanyeol growled as he bawled his fist.

"Baekhyun.." The three of us turns our head to Chan Neul as soon as we heard a soft voice. Her eyes were slightly open.
She reaches out her hands as she want us to come closer so the three of us went closer to her.

"Are you feeling better?" I hold her hand and asked. "Why I'm here?" She asked. Her voice was raspy because she was lack of water. Chanyeol handed her a glass of water and she drink it.

"You passed out.. in the toilet" I said while she drink the water. Chan Neul's gaze shifted to Kris and Chanyeol and then to me back.

"We knew it already" Kris said as she sit on the edge of the bed, next to Chan Neul. "Don't worry we'll not tell D.O. He might choked the girls to death if we told him about this" Chanyeol said while stroking her hair but he stopped after his hand touch her forehead.

"You got fever" Chanyeol said and I put my hand on her forehead and just realized it's burning.
"I'll be okay by tomorrow.." She said weakly, handed the glass to Chanyeol back.

"Get some rest first and get well soon" Chanyeol patted her head then he left with Kris. I was about to leave her but she hold my hand tightly.
"W-wait.." She stuttered.
"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Could you call D.O for me?" She asked as she flashed her sweet smile.
"And... Why is that?" I asked.
"D.O usually hug me when I got fever because that will reduce my dizziness" She said and blinks her eyes innocently.

"I can hug you too.." I said and sit beside her and rested my head on the headboard.
What am I doing? Why I don't just call D.O? Is this jealousy?

Then, I pulled her into my embrace and put her head on my chest. My heart beating fast when she snuggled in my arms and tighten her grip on me.
Chan Neul had always in my arms when she was small but now she is a lady.. And I'm very nervous holding her like this now..

"Hmm.. Your body is colder than D.O" She mumbled as she snuggled in my arms and I cleared my throat.
"Well is that a great thing?" I asked. "Of course since my body temperature is very hot when I got fever, you could make my body temperature become normal again" She said snuggled in my arms more.
I close my eyes and bit my lips.
She stopped talking after awhile and I believe she did hear my increasing heartbeats.
You're so dead, Byun Baekhyun..

"Are angels mostly have a cold body?" She asked and I sighed in relieved.
She didn't heard it, thank God..

"Maybe.. I don't check each other body" I said after a moment of silence and she chuckled.

I was thinking to tell her that we aren't angels.. Tell her that we are demons but I sure she will scared to us and run away from us.
I guess it'll be our secret forever.

"Thank you.." She thanked.
"Why?" I asked. "Thank you for these 13 years with me.. I don't know what I'll do if I don't have any of you guys" She said and my shaking hands patted her back slowly.

"Rest now. You need to recover soon or D.O will scold me like an angry mama chicken" I said in monotone. She snorted and began to sleep.
I stare at her face for awhile. Is she really the baby that I take care 13 years ago? She's so beautiful.. And grown up now ..
I couldn't help as my heart beating fast as she sleep next to me.
I stroked her hair and stare at her as she sleep peacefully beside me.
I felt my eyelids become heavy and I drifted to dreamlands.

"Baekhyun!" I heard Chan Neul shouted for my name. I turn to my left and right but I'm surrounded with darkness.
"Chan Neul! Where are you?!" I shouted.
"Baekhyun! Help me!" Chan Neul screamed and then I heard she was crying. I try to walk and walk but I found nothing except darkness.
Relax Baekhyun.. Relax..
I try to use my light power but it's not going to work at all.

"You know you can't run from our deal, Byun Baekhyun" I heard a familiar voice.
It's the King.

"What do you meant by that, your highness? Give Chan Neul back" I growled. "I told you to conquer the Earth! You should get your revenge not loving a human!" The King shouted to me and I could felt my ears ringing.

"I told you if you break the deal, I promise that I'll take something from you" He said and laughed like a demon.
Practically, he is a king of demon..
Take something from me?

Chan Neul?

"Don't do anything to her! She didn't know anything!" I shouted. "She got that fresh and pure blood, Baekhyun. You wouldn't mind if I drink some, right?" The King asked teasingly and laughed again.

The lights suddenly surround the darkness and I close my eyes in response due to sudden huge amount of light.
I slowly open my eyes and I could see Chan Neul and the King in front of me. Chan Neul was on a chair, crying and screaming meanwhile the King was already take his position near her neck to drink her blood.
I try to stop the King but there's an invincible glass that separate me from them.

"Baekhyun!!! Help me!!" She screamed as the King fangs sunk into her skin. Her eyes were on me as she turns paler because the King drink her blood and it's bringing me to tears. 

She saw me. 

She wants my help. 

But I can't help. 

I can't help..

I collapsed on the floor as tears streaming down from my eyes, looking Chan Neul died in front of me and I'm so frustrated that I couldn't do anything but just to see her died in painfully way.

Suddenly, the invincible glass that separates me from Chan Neul vanished. The King was nowhere and there's only Chan Neul's pale and lifeless body left on the chair.

"C-chan N-neul.." My voice cracked as I cried and I traced her cold face using my fingers.
"I'm sorry. I love you" I said and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Baekhyun?" I heard another voice which is very familiar to me. I stirred up and my eyes shot open.

I saw Chan Neul flinched next to me because my eyes shot open.
It's just a dream..
I sighed in relieved and rubbed my temple.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Chan Neul asked in worried tone. She use her thumbs to wipe off my stained tears like I always do to her..
I felt very relieved seeing her until I hugged her tightly.
"Don't leave me.." I said. "I will not leave you jerk" She let out a soft chuckle.

"Remember my warning Baekhyun" I heard the King's voice ringing in my ears and I immediately broke the hug. "Why?" She asked in confusion.

I check my surroundings, holding Chan Neul's hands tightly in case the King was there but luckily the King wasn't there.

Is that just a nightmare or my future?  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

hohohoooooo ~ how is this chapter? Is it okay? 

Anyway, is that just Baekhyun's nightmare or his future? Comment guys >,< Is Baekhyun jealous when Chan Neul want D.O to hug her? Oh gosh.. Sorry for Baekneul moment x) Baekneul? Any suggestion for their couple name? Share your thoughts guys, pretty please x) Don't be a silent reader, I begged you xD I'll dedicated the next chapter to the one who had the best comment x) So take a note that all of you had a chance to get the dedication and you should comment something bombastic xD hahahah x)

Anyone ready for demons appearance?! I'll update it later-- no... It should be a secret shhhh ;)

I loves all my readers <3 each all of you *heart heart* Am I being too creepy? Then sorry ahaha XD