042

Happy 59th Independence Day, Malaysia!
I'm so proud to be Malaysian and proud to watch my school participated for the parade!
Malaysia Boleh!
#sehatisejiwa

This chapter is dedicated to laylasxoxo who always showered me with loves and comments, and this chapter also dedicated to each of my readers
I love each all of you!

👿💞👿

Baekhyun.

Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock.

I glanced at the clock which caused me in distress.

3 days more.
3 days more before the ritual day.

The sun rays streamed through the thin curtains of mine and I groaned in annoyance.
Everything seems annoying to me and I began to stressed out.

I threw out a calendar because I don't want to count the days anymore.
But here I am, still counting the day before the ritual day.

Maybe I should threw my clock next time.

I got up and went into the bathroom.
I splashed water to my face and stared at my reflection on the mirror.

I could clearly remember the conversation between Ten and I.

"Ten.." I called out for him as I went inside our guest room which becomes Ten's room temporarily.

"What?" He asked gruffly while staring out through the window.

"We need to talk.." I said. The clocks strikes 12 indicating that it was already 12 in midnight.

"Talk about what? That you are a supernatural beings? Not need to tell, because I already knew it" He replied while glaring at me.

"Are you angry with me?" I asked.
"Yes" Ten shortly replied.

"Why? I'm not the one who threw the frying pan to you" I said, fiddling with my fingers.

"Because you freaking a demon who caged me inside this house. I hate it that I need to be submissive to you if I don't want my head being hung on top of the tree" He replied, gritting his teeth and bawled his fist.

"I don't care if you're angry with me right now. I need your help. It's about Chan Neul" I said.

His gaze softened as he looks to me as if he wants me to proceed.

"What can I help?" He asked.

"Take these sword and kept it until this Thursday" I replied while giving him a sword which was wrapped in thick clothes.

"What?!" He exclaimed in a low tone.

"It's about the ritual day, we're talking about.." I said and lowered down my gaze. I'm so ashamed, thinking how immature I am to think I could runs the world once I became a demon.

***

"Baekhyun?" A familiar, soft voice hollered inside my room while I back to my senses.
My lips naturally forms into a wide grin.

"In here" I replied while I dabbed my face into the soft, fluffy white towel of mine in the bathroom.

"Can I get in there?" Chan Neul asked.
"I'm naked but it's fine for me if you want to join me" I said playfully.