Special Chapter IV

Before Sehun's birthday going to end, I decided to publish a special chapter!
Remember that Chan Neul is 6 years old in this chapter!
The reaction of an Asian Mom vs American Mom when their kids fall down? Omg I spilled too much *I will sealed my mouth*
-------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun.

I groaned when I felt the sunlight hits my face.
I get up and rubbed my eyes with a yawn.
It's 8 AM in Sunday.

I slides off my shirt and put it on the basket where D.O will take for the laundry.
I walks to the bathroom and stare at my reflection on the mirror for awhile.

"Who is the handsome guy over there?" I smirked to myself and giggled.
Kris hyung was right, staring yourself in mirror is very fun.

I decided to shave the very short beard that had grew on my jaw.
And when I was about to shave using the electronic razor, I heard Chan Neul's loud giggles, outside my room.
I sighed and continue to shave.

"I'll catch you, Chan Neul!" Kai shouted playfully and run after her making Chan Neul shrieked and run away.

"Chan Neul, don't run. You might fall down" Chen's voice hollered.
This is Chen. He kept worrying about other people more than himself.

Then, suddenly Chan Neul barged into my room but tripped over the carpet, right in front of me.

I was shocked until the my jaw bleed a little because of the sharp razor.

"Oh, crap.." I hissed and glared at Chan Neul.
"Ah, run again. Run lah run some more" I said looking at her. 
Call me typical Asian mama but that was what an Asian mama will tell her kids when they fall down after she warned about not to run away.

Her round eyes shines at me and her lips formed into a grin.
Oh my, how could I could I stay angry at this innocent soul?

"My baby, are you okay?! Do you need an ambulance?!" D.O asked from outside but get interrupted with another voice.
"Is Chan Neul in here?" Kai asked and Chan Neul immediately run inside the bathroom and hide by my side.
My bad, I didn't lock the bathroom's door.

I shrugged and splashed my face with water after I done.
I take a small towel and dabbed it on my face.

Chan Neul shrieked and clutched my right leg when Kai get into the bathroom.

"Chan Neul, come to papa!" Kai hollered and acts like a dinosaur.
"Ahhhhh!! Baekhyun oppa! The dinosaur try to eat me!" Chan Neul screamed and I could felt my eardrum popped out of my ear.

Kai try to grab Chan Neul's hands that were holding onto my leg tightly as Chan Neul screamed even louder.

"Kai, don't disturb her" I said and smile like a psychopath while holding the razor.
"I'll shave your head if you try to grab her hand" I warned and Kai groaned.

"Oppa, let's play" Chan Neul said and try to climb up onto me.
I put my index finger on her head to stop her from climbing up to me.

"I want to take a bath first" I replied.
"Let's take a bath together!" Chan Neul hollered happily and my eyes widened.
Of course, she's still a baby and didn't know anything.