044 - FINAL

This is it guys! Prepare yourself and enjoy 😆

This chapter is dedicated to the dearest, amazing reader who is reading this!
I love you 🙆🙆🙆

🐞🐞🐞

Third person.

"What do you meant that the anaesthetics are for us?" Baekhyun asked in confusion.

"Actually, we still had faint heartbeats, Baekhyun.." Kyungsoo spoke out.

"What?!" Baekhyun asked in disbelief before he cursed under his breathe.
"But I'm dead and so does all of you!" He added.

"Well, there's where your theory gone wrong" Chanyeol replied.

"I don't understand" Baekhyun said as if he could felt his mind twisted.

"We aren't the original demon. The King can't turn us into a real demon so he just stab us to activate our demon, to stop our ageing and give us power if only we serve for him. Our heartbeats turns faint but there's still there, supporting us without no one know" Suho replied.

Baekhyun rub his face with his palm and breathe deeply.

"How could you know about it?" Baekhyun asked.
"Lay was trying to test some of his new anaesthetic to himself when he could felt his pulse" Kai said.

"Not to mention but it was Lay's first time trying to put on some anaesthetic in him" Tao shrugged.

"We don't know the details though.. That's all we knew" Kyungsoo said.

"What does the anaesthetic will do for us?" Baekhyun asked once he calms down a bit.

"The anaesthetic could stop our heartbeat for a few minutes" Kai answered.

"Did Lay took this anaesthetic when we did our mission in the castle?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yes, Baekhyun hyung" Tao answered and Baekhyun's eyes widened instantly.

"Did all of them still alive?" Baekhyun asked in a low tone as he was too shocked.

"Hopefully, yes" Kyungsoo said.

"Thank God.." Baekhyun sighed in relief.
But then he felt his inner demon clawing him from inside.

In instant, he felt anger, the burning rage.

His mind was fills with how they treated Chan Neul.
No one could treat his mate like that.

By now, Baekhyun knew his eyes had already turns red.

"Why did you treat Chan Neul like that?" Baekhyun growled but he wasn't the one who talked.
The real Baekhyun was trapped between his demon.

Sometimes we just need a demon to stand for our feelings.

"We must convinced to King Brooke that our relationship had weaken. That's when King Brooke security loosened against us because he thought we are weak" Suho replied.

"That's not how you should treated my mate. You could hurt me as much as you want but you can't hurt her at all" Baekhyun hissed.

"If not for Baekhyun who kept holding me on, I could have been snap your head" He added.

"Sorry wouldn't show how sorry we are but we hope everything we did tonight could expressed how sorry to you and our love towards Chan Neul"

***

Lay coughed once he woke up.
His eyes widened in shock before he remembered what had happened.

He was in the middle of the landfill where people throw their household waste here.
He was lucky because King Brooke had dragged him in the torture room right after he drank the anaesthetic.