1. reunited

alexa

"honey your going to be late." liz complains as I  rush down the stairs. "i know, i know" i huff as she rolls her eyes and sighs at me. i take a last glance in the mirror and make sure I look presentable, it was my last few days of school and i didn't need my teachers riding my ass about my school uniform.

"ill see you after work oh and don't forget when you come back to put fuel in your car. I won't be back here till late so dinners on you and don't burn down the house please." i give her a sarcastic thumbs up before grabbing my bag and heading toward the car "bye" i yell shutting the front door behind me

"last day, last day, last day." I hum in my head as I  turn on my music and sing along dancing slightly but still concentrating on the road I was running late as per usual cursing under my breath as I try and find a spot to park.

after several minutes of road rage I finally found a park and climbed out of the car and into the heat, i curse at the disgusting weather and remind myself today was the last day I had to walk into those dreaded gates

I try to smile but it comes out as a miserable sigh as the bell rings.

"Why do you look so un happy and grumpy?" Kasey nags as we walk toward our first period class, English.

"Nothing I'm just stressed at home," She looks at me with a serious expression but I just squeeze her arm. "I'm fine, plus i was up late." She shrugs her shoulders and pulls me upstairs and into our classroom.

"Good morning class..." Miss Denny starts scribbling stuff onto the whiteboard. "last day last day." I mumble to myself.

↠↠↠

"I'm done," I groan slamming my bag onto our bench, "school sucks."

I continue to complain. "it's our last day Lexi." Kasey sing-songs.

"I know but it's only recess we still have 1..2..3, we have 3 more freaking periods!!!" I pull an apple out of my bag and take a huge chunk chewing slowly as I glance at my phone still no texts.

"Who you waiting for?" Kasey asks.

I look up whining, "no one I'm just, I wanna get out of here." I grumble.

"Stop whining for christ sakes, if you wanna leave so bad than just go home and stop whining" Kasey complains back.

"No i mean perth- well school to its just that i wanna get out of Australia, I wanna do awesome  things but I also don't want to let Liz down" i say laughing toward the end.

"You're already awesome, and she's not even your mum but she loves you and she'll support you, I promise" Kasey giggles winking at me, "but seriously just move then, and take me with you" Kasey jokes and I laugh, continuing to eat my apple.

"Especially if your hot brothers coming." Kasey says as she bats her eyelashes.

I keep laughing as she narrows her eyes at me before shaking her head. "again not my brother" i remind her.

"Whatever you're practically related" She sighs.

"I  gotta go to the bathroom real quick,  don't move I promise you there's a surprise right around the corner- today's a good day okay?" I chuckle and continue with my apple.

"I'll come." I get up to walk with her.

"no you stay okay?" she exclaims. I give her a weird look as she walks off toward the bathroom.

"Weirdo" I chuckle zipping up my bag and scroll through my phone again checking my already dead newsfeed, staring off into the distance when I hear a familiar voice behind me.

"Uh hey i was just looking for uh Alexa Miller?" I turned around and come face to face with my brother with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Luke freaking Hemmings!!" I squeal jumping into his arms, "what the hell," I pull away, "Why aren't you in america?"

I push his chest lightly he laughs "Well I wanted to see my favourite sister." i raise my eyebrow.

"You have a sister?" He huffs, "fine promo tour- and a little birdie told me it was your last day so we came a little earlier than scheduled and you duh." He says sarcastically.

I shake my head punching him lightly in the arm, "your the surprise?" I ask and he smirks.

"Well duh, actually the others are here too, so I guess you know who the real surprise is." I roll my eyes.

"The others are here? You're joking! Shut up and take me back to the house!" I squeal as he chuckles.

"Yeah yeah." He sighs, "where are you guys even staying-" he begin to ask before I interrupts him. "a little holiday house on the bench 10 minutes from here"

"Luke?" I heard Kasey from behind me.

"Omg!" she runs toward him wrapping her arms around his neck as she starts sobbing.

What a drama queen!! "I'm going to wait in the car." I announce as I scoop up my bag and start walking toward Luke's car parked in the visitors car bay.

I see the boys pile out of the car as I start to quicken my pace, "Calum?" I smile as I see his tall figure by Luke's car.

"Wait Lex?" He smiles as he recognises me.

"Hey trouble" I run up to him and stand on my tippy toes just so i could throw my hands around his neck.

"i missed you." He mumbles into my hair as his arms pull me up so I'm like a koala with my legs wrapped around his waist.

"I missed you too, so bloody much" I respond. He smiles and sets me down before I give him another hug catching him off guard.

"Damn you did miss me." He giggles.

I smirk, holding him close to me but reluctantly letting me go to greet the others.

"Wow you look great I haven't seen you so long, puberty did you good." Calum smirks.

"I could say the same about you." I give him a wink.

"So we're going to Sydney next week if you wanna come, please come because we're only here for a few days." Mikey begs.

"I'd have to ask Liz." I say and Calum laughs at me.

"Still that good girl hey."

"Straight A student." I joke and cross my arms with a smirk he fake coughs, "nerd." I shove him slightly as I roll my eyes turning to the rest of his band.

"Hey Mikey!!" I give him a long hug as he rubs my back.

"It's been along time- your braces, yah don't have braces." I chuckle and move to Ash standing on my tiptoes to hug him tightly.

"Hey ash!" I whisper in his ear as he wraps me in a tight hug.

"They look good." Mikey says as I pull away from Ashton but still holding his hand as I give Mikey  a massive over cheese smile.

"Thankssss!!" My jaw hurt as I hold my expression a bit longer for him to snap a picture.

"You look so different from the last time I  saw you." Calum insists looking at me in a different way.

"im still me cal-" I  say. he continues to stare at my features trying to find something different

"Your glasses-" he questions.

"Fuck this is totally going on snapchat!" Mikey cuts him off as he giggles to himself.

"Noooo" I whine as I  hear Kasey & Luke join us at the car looking awfully cozy.

I give her a look and she blushes at me hiding behind his shoulder.

'Shall we get a move on?" I nod as we all pile in the car.

"I'm glad you haven't lost your accent." I smile to Calum.

"Me too." He smiles before being pulled into the car by Kasey.

"Your Mum is going to be so stoked!" I grin to Luke.

"Oh I know".

- 29.09.15