5. fights

Alexa's POV:
i push calum back into the house as his hands lingered on my waist making me feel some type of way he seemed so worried and protective and honestly it was kinda hot well everything about him is hot, we stay connected as he leads me over to the couch flopping down as Luke slams the door on his arrival back in.

"what happened?!" luke asks as i sit on the couch next to calum, i ignore him as i face calum "your wearing my shirt" he smiles "it's a cute shirt" i smile back giving him a wink "it looks way better on you then it does me or anyone as a fact" Ashton plops down on the other side of me "he didn't force you to-" "no" i bite my lip "just out there he you know was horny and i didn't want to give myself up on the first date. it was just a kiss" i smile hoping they bought it.

"i told you! i told you not to. HIS A HORNY MOTHERFUCKER AND YOU TRUSTED HIM" Luke continues to yells at me making me feel worse for not listening to the four of them earlier "Luke" calum tries to reason with him "it wasn't her fault-" "DONT SIDE WITH HER" he yells at his bestfriend "STOP" i yell at him "I GET IT YOUR MAD AT ME DONT YELL AT YOUR FUCKING BESTFRIEND" i match his tone pointing at him "what the hell is wrong with you? you walked in on my date when we were kissing he didn't kill me Luke so just chill the fuck out" he scoffs "im pretty sure he can stand up for himself, he doesn't need some eighteen year old girl protecting him"

i shake my head "fuck you Luke, i just got-" i manage to stop myself "i just got ice cream okay- he asks and i declined so stop being an asshole and lecturing me- i get enough at home i don't want my supposedly big brother yelling at me right now like seriously you walk in on my date we were kissing not fucking having sex so just stop being an ass because im so sick of people thinking they can walk all over me" I start to cry and im not sure why but i just. push myself from my seat and make my way up to my room hearing footsteps behind me. i throw myself on my bed and start to cry again when i feel my bed dip

"im sorry" his voice cracks and i sit up and sniffle "i was an ass" "yeah you were Luke and im so fucking sick of it you guys think you can just do crap to hurt me and ill forgive you because im some fucking push over okay it's not fair!" i sob as he opens his arms for me to crawl into hugging him tightly "i wish i was there to protect you" he cried, i hardly ever see Luke cry "it's okay lukey, you can't protect and you don't have to- i can handle myself" i smile and wipe my eyes "boys suck" he chuckles and rubs my back.

"most of them but not all of them, remember that" i chuckle "okay" he kisses my head "i mean it- some boys are really nice and you don't see it until it bites you on the ass or it's too late" and with that he retreats to the den leaving me alone in my room but not for very long.

"hey" I mumble as he lays down next to me pulling me into him, "im sorry about Luke-" "hey it's okay" he smiles i nuzzle my head into his neck his has such an attractive sent "i just can't stop thinking about it- such a stupid silly situation and i cried like the little broken hearted baby i am and always will be" i sulk

"hey it's not stupid that you like the guy- well on some level i guess it is since he shattered your heart but everyone deserves a second chance right? that what's i like about you- you never run out of second chances and you always have faith in the good. sometimes it sucks like this but sometimes it all works out well" "and hey your our little heartbreak girl" i chuckle and wipe my eye "thanks calum your the legit the bestest friend- is bestest a word? anyway you are my closet friend and i wouldn't have it any other way" i smile hugging him.

the door opens as Calum lifts his head up looking glum, "can I have a minute with alexa?" he nods and rubs my shoulder "we can talk more later okay- ill be out here" he winks at me as he claps ash on the back "wait cal come back " he sighs

as the two of them flop down on my bed staring at the ceiling,i begin to chuckle tears still running down my face "c'mon lay down" he smiles tugging me onto the bed "welcome to therapy with cashton" i chuckle at the pair "i know it's hard to talk about but if you feel like you need to talk about it just to get some relief im here for you" i smile "thanks ash theirs nothing to really talks about but thanks bud" he smiles "thats the spirit" i sniffle and sit cross legged.

"so are you going to come to sydney?" i sigh "i really want to- i miss everything about sydney and thinking about it makes my heart ache. but liz is giving me the impression that she just doesn't want to hear anything about it right now and i don't have the money".

"cal said he was paying for you?" he questions and cal speaks up "i said i would lex" he mumbles in my ear leaning into me"i don't know if i could take that, like who's willing to pay that much for someone to come on a promo trip" i sigh "i really want you there, so does mali" i nod as my heart stops hearing her name, its hard to hear her name when i haven't seen her in so long. noticing my change of mood he smiles rubbing my shoulders "im sorry I didn't mean to make you upset" he sighs "no it's just a miss her a lot, i wanna go home" i sob as he wraps me in a tight hug asthon rubbing my back in an attempt to soothe me.