12. im punk rock

A/N: so sorry about not updating this week, their was a miss communication between myself and my co-writer so double update! vote and comment!

Alexa's POV:
"fuck we're going to be late!" mikey swears as the five of us rush around to get ready "hey don't swear!" ash complains. "i do what i want im punk rock." mikey yells baqck.  i laugh at him as i finish up with my teeth and fix my outfit: black leotard with my black ripped jeans and my jeffery campbells.

"let's go!!" i yell as we round up and head downstairs to the car. "how'd you sleep?" calum asks me as i shake out my hair. "yeah it was alright, luke kinda hogged the sheets"i answer and  luke's head pops between us, "i what?" he asked. "hogged the sheets" calum smirked. "hey no i didn't!" he defends himself but the two of us just laugh. "he sucks with sharing. cal is the better sharing than you sorry"i state and cal throws his hands up in victory whilst Luke pouts. "sowwy luke- but in your defense you do cuddle pretty good" he sticks his tongue out at calums face. "AHAH" he yells in calums face.

"chill" i push his chest the smirk unable to be taken from his face. "now look what you've done" calum shakes his head at me. "i didn't say he was the best. we both know who gives the best cuddles" i wink at him and he blushing "did i just make THE Calum Hood blu-" he clamps a hand over my mouth. "shush you" i smirk and kiss his hand.

"loser" he scoffs "you love me" i smile jumping on his back "no I hate you" he fires back.

↠↠↠

"you nervous?" i ask calum as we wait backstage. "nah" he replies. "your playing jet black heart for the first time on TV and your not nervous?" i ask with doubt. he shakes his head "well i wasn't before but-" he starts to say. "im sorry" i face palm at my stupid comment. "hey don't do that" he scolds me holding me hand and running his thumb over are conjoined hands. "anyway im more nervous that your watching"he says and i smile. "I make you nervous?" I bite my lip and find myself edging closer to him "yes yes especially when you do that" i find myself giggling and leaning into him playing with his shirt earning a lip bite for calum.

"but I always watch your shows" i tell him. "yeah and you never ask me if im nervous do you" he responds.  "awh cal-" i tease. "shush" he silences me and smile giddy with myself that just my presence makes him nervous. "your going to kill it- just trust yourself and the music" i ell him and he nods and give me a  wink. "let's go" the stage hand calls them up and i high-five them all as the get up on the stage i grab Calum and plant a kiss on the corner of his mouth "woho go 5SOS" i cheer as they pump the crowd up he kisses my forehead before rushing on stage with the others.

"what's up sunrise" ash yells into his microphone "how you feeling this morning" the crowd roars "we want to play you a song on the new album which I hope you guys have bought" they scream again throwing their hands in the air
"let's give it up for JET BLACK HEART" Luke yells into the microphone.

"everybody's got them demons even wide awake or dreamin', I'm the one who ends up leaving, make it okay"

"see a war i wanna fight it, see a match i wanna strike it every fire ive ignited faded to grey"

"but now that im broken, now that you know it, caught up in a moment can you see inside" i smile along belting out the lyrics.

"cause i got a jet black heart, and there's a hurricane underneath it tryna keep us apart, ill write with a poison pen. but the chemicals moving between us are the reason to start again"

"now im holding on for dear life, there's no way that we could rewind maybe there's nothing after midnight that could make you stay"

"but now that im broken, now that you know it, caught up in a moment can you see inside"