30. pre birthday

*can we just take a moment to look at calums hair. this phase was probably the best okay moment over enjoy the chapter my lovelies*

Alexa's POV:       *a few days later*

i shift on the couch groaning, it's currently one o'clock in the afternoon and to say i was bored shitless was an understatement. i reach out to the coffee table and text my boyfriend feeling a bit lonely i hadn't seen much of him since the shoot, he had a lot of appearances and shows so i don't blame him. he needs to get ready for tour not that i want to think about being away from him for another six months, the strain would be unbearable.

to calYUM: :((
from calYUM: what's up baby?
to calYUM: im bored and i have nothing to do:( come over? i have vodka and some whiskey.
from calYUM: it's not even 2 were not drinking babe, ill be over bringing mikey aswell okay?
to calYUM: #malum
from calYUM: please tell me you haven't started drinking? im driving over now.
to calYUM: i haven't now get off your phone and drive safe please xxx

he doesn't reply and i begin to freak out pacing the kitchen stoping to pour myself a glass of coke "can you stop?" margo complains perching herself up on the counter "your making my head ache" i pull a face at her "shutup im worried" she laughs at me popping a chip in her mouth.

i drum my fingers against the counter constantly checking me phone "God dammit calum" i mumble running my fingers through my hair in frustration. i wonder up the stairs when the door knocks "IM GOING TO KILL HIM" i shout but Margo rushes to the door mumbling something at calum.

i run up to him and launch myself at him hitting his chest "hey hey hey" he grabs my wrists "babe babe babe" i slump up against him "i thought you were dead you idiot" i mumble starting to tear up "hey im sorry" he holds my cheeks in his palms "im sowwy" i giggle wiping away my tears before he leans forward to kiss me "do you forgive me" he pouts "yes you lil puppy" he swings me around kissing my cheeks.

i wipe my eyes one more time before pulling calum over to the couch "what do you wanna do?" i ask him curling my legs up in his lap, he runs his hands up and down my legs "im hungry" he complains "i can make you something" i respond shyly his eyes flicker back to me "can i watch?" i chuckle stepping off his lap and walking into the kitchen.

i grab out a pan and grab the oil spraying the pan "hey turn on the radio" i smile one directions new song coming on instantly "i like this one" i smile bopping my head around and shuffling over to the fridge. don't get me wrong im obsessed with punk but a little pop was welcome.

i grab the eggs, bacon and spinach dancing along to the chorus i mix the three ingredients up pouring it into the pan when i feel calums strong hands around my waist "this is so cliche" i giggle to my boyfriend "i know but it's so tempting" he places a kiss on my jaw before flipping me around to face him.

he pulls on my waist as he walks backwards meeting the island bench "jump" he mumbles causing me to jump into his arms instantly, he places me on the kitchen top kissing me "the eggs baby" i mumble against his lips but he just continues to kiss me.

i run my fingers through his hair before detaching our lips "cal we have guests" he licks his lips kissing me one final time "fine" he grumbles pulling me off the bench "next time ill take you right here if you ever where yoga pants and a sports bra" i giggle hearing the eggs snap "darn it" i had to make him more eggs.

↠↠↠

we gather up on the couch eating thai food whilst an old friends episode plays in the background "so since its 7 o'clock why don't we have something to drink" i smile wondering into the kitchen to grab some drinks "what do you guys want?" i ask before grabbing two bottle of corona and making up some baileys for me and Margo and just an orange juice for Alaska.

"so when are your friends getting her?" i set down the glasses and respond to Margos question "well Andrea and Rebecca said they'd be over after dinner so whenever i guess oh and troye and connor will be over later- their staying the weekend" i grab the remote and change it to the music channel before taking a long sip of my drink.

"baby" calum whispers to me placing his hand on my thigh, i sigh and put down the glass "cal I'm going to be drinking hard tomorrow okay?" he nods swiping his thumbs over my thigh "I know it's" he stops mid sentence as the door bell chimes.

"ill get it" i smile back to calum walking over to open the door "hey" i squeal pulling the two brunettes into a hug "im so glad you guys could make it" the two girls walk in bags hanging from their wrist "dude i wouldn't miss it" i laugh at the pair before introducing them

"this is Andrea and Rebecca, girls you already know Alaska and Margo but this is Margo's boyfriend Michael" he waves politely and they girls smile back "and this is my boyfriend Calum" he stands up smiling at my two friends "nice to meet you" the girls giggle as andrea nudges me "damn" she whispers in my ear causing me to blush.

"c'mon you two let's get your asses upstairs" i pull on their wrists leading the up the stairs into the spare room "yous are going to have to share" dropping their bags down "cool place" "yeah yeah, come downstairs and get a drink" i roll my eyes at them as we make are way back to the others.

"your boyfriend is seriously gorgeous you better lock him down" i shove her in a joking manner "shutup stop hitting on my boyfriend" she pinches my ass "yeah yeah get me something to drink" i shake my head at the girl "God your a loser".