25. go fuck yourself

alexa

↠↠↠

i move closer to him pulling the covers tight around my naked body he shifts in the bed reaching his arm over the side "here" he gives me my underwear and his shirt. i bite my lip and slipping on the clothes, i bring my knees up to my chest trying to hide my embarrassment from the fact he asked me to cover up.

i try not to cry but a tear slides down my cheek, we sit in silence for a little bit before calum faces me "wait- why are you crying oh my god did i hurt you?" he scrambles in the bed putting both of his hands on the side of my face wiping off the tears that had strayed.

i shake my had worried that if i speak my voice would crack he looks down to my shirt than back to my eyes he looks frantic "no hey, i only asked you to well um you know because you um" he runs his hands through his hair. i sniffle before looking up at him clearing my throat before speaking.

"do i-do i make you nervous?" his breathes hitch "yes- so bad- your so gorgeous and im scared ill do something wrong i know it" i giggle blushing in embarrassment "im sorry i thought-" i hide my face in my hands and calum laughs before tugging me down onto his chest "it's fine"

"and just so you know you really don't have to be nervous im nothing, you don't need to worry about me trust, im sure there's nothing you could do wrong" he looks up to me "your so out of my limit" he mumble before kissing me.

"did you seriously just pull a song reference on me?" he giggles "see i told you i was awkward" he removes his hands and covers his face "oi" i point at him poking his chest "what" he raises his eyebrows "shutup" i roll my eyes at him "im awkward too okay, your way too good for me" i grab his hand and lace our fingers together.

"no your not" he grumbles kissing me but my door swings open "fuck" i curse pulling away from calum detaching our lips and rushing to cover the bottom half of me. "can't you fucking knock" calum grumbles slipping out of bed and pulling on his skinny jeans.

"alaska" i comb my hair back looking to calum nervously "ill um be uh- out here" he mumbles fleeing the scene i roll my eyes wow thanks calum. "what's up?" i smile at her trying to lighten the mood "go fuck yourself" im taken away by her words "excuse me?" i get out of me bed and stalk over to her.

"what is wrong with you" i yell as she slaps me across the face i roll my eyes turning to getting ready to slap him when my brother burst into my room and drags her back calum rushing to pin me against the wall "luke get her out now" i squirm underneath him trying to free myself but theirs no use his too strong.

"let me go!" i complain pushing on his chest "no- stop it would you" he complains, i give in pressing my back against the wall and sliding down it "is this a trick?" he questions me and i just shake my head.

his sits down next to me leaning his head on my shoulder "what were you arguing about?" he asks playing with the bracelet on his wrist "it's not place to say cal im sorry" he sighs like he knew i wouldn't tell him "it's personal for her and i don't want to piss her off more than i already have".

the door opens and margo pops his head in "we need to talk" i gesture for her to come in so she does closing the door behind her "you didn't have to close the door mar-" "what the hell did you do to alaska?" i sit up abruptly knocking calum head off my shoulders.

"excuse me?" she paces before speaking again "alaska stormed in her clearly pissed and upset and than she leaves when lukes shoving her out the door" "it's none of your fucking business" i spit annoyed at the her.