38. aftermath

alexa

↠↠↠

i wake up hot and bothered, i was still in my jeans and t-shirt from the night before and my head was thumping. I brush my finger over my forehead to feel a lump it must of been from when I hit my head, i throw the covers off my sticky body and strip down to take a shower.

after my shower id changed into some black denim shorts and a black bralette with a red cheesecloth shirt over top, i let my hair out natural, it was a day old for being washed so my curls were still fairly in tact even after the mosh pit and clubs last night.

after I'd brushed my teeth and moisturised i walked into my surprisingly unoccupied room letting my mind wonder where my boyfriend was, i walk down the stairs into the living room to see both my brother and boyfriend on the couch playing you guessed it fifa.

"calllll" i whine slipping behind him on the couch "hey baby" his still to focused on his video game i run my hands down his shoulders to his chest until i give up "fine" i huff getting off the couch only to have calum tug on my wrist pulling me into his lap "happy you little sook" he tease as i kiss his jaw resting my back on his chest watching him whoop lukes ass.

"4 NIL" calum yells causing me to block my ears from the noise "sorry" he mumbles placing a kiss on my jaw "you know what your problem is?" luke speaks up from beside us "what?" he asks still concentrated "your too cocky and thats what will make you lose" i glance over to him having a giggle before he yells out in desperation "noo!" calum jumps up bringing me up with him "ow calum!"

he apologies quickly before putting his controller down "you hungry?" he asks playing with my hair "yeah ill make us something" i stand under calum trailing behind "are we going to be that cliche you watching me cook?" he nods wrapping his arms around my waist "maybe" he giggles to himself as i stand on my tippy toes kissing him.

"can i just say how adorable it is that you actually have to stand on your tippy toes to kiss me" i push his chest and take the frying pan off the stove and onto the kitchen top.

he snakes his arm around my waist as i put our omelettes onto two plates "don't your being mean" i push out of his grasp only to have him grab my hand, i use my free hand to grab my plate leading the two of us to my dinning table.

"did i make you sad" he pouts i take a forkful into my mouth making him sweat "babe it's fine- i was just teasing you" i wink and pull my legs up into his lap "are we doing anything tonight?" he shrugs his shoulders "i need to film and i was wondering if one of yous will play guitar" he nods

"i haven't been uploading since you guys got back and we'll my dad" i pause pushing my food around my plate "maybe we could film a few and then you can upload them whenever since will be going back in a bit next week so you won't have a lot of filming time" calum tells me eating the rest of his breakfast.

i finish mine and grab my phone "well i was thinking of doing an acoustic jet black heart" "with like bass and drums or just mikey" he asks shyly "with everyone duh" i tease and he blushes "you're such a dork" i collect up our plates rinsing them before placing them in the dishwasher.

"ill start to set up yeah?" he nods "are you just going to do covers?" i shrug my shoulders "i might do like a video explaining why i was away and then a Q n A" "wanna join me" a lazily smile creeps onto his face "sure but i don't want to be in the video".

"why im sure everyone wants to see your amazingly hot tanned chest" i wiggle my eyebrows pulling him up to my room, he flops onto my bed as i set my camera up. "hello beautiful people of the internet it's alexa and im backkk"

↠↠↠

"concentrate please" i whine at the boys, we've recorded 4 covers some of them i needed all four others on just some and we were on our last one for the day and the boys were getting a bit fed up i guess they kept playing the wrong cords and yelling inappropriate things during takes.

"okay let's pack it in" i move off my stool and make my way downstairs to get a drink, my throat was starting to ache from all the singing and talking i grab a can of coke from the fridge taking a long sip as the boys make their way downstairs "when's margo getting back?" michael asks shoving his hands in the open chips packet on the bench "not in time for your flight- are yous going to pack or what?" he pouts "i thought she was getting the arvo off-" he seems a bit upset that his girlfriend wouldn't be able to bid him goodbye.

they've been booked for jingle ball in tampa and the girls and i were going to make a trip out of it but margo had to work well that's what the boys think.
"she tried michael but the boss is a bitch- ill drive you okay just go get ready maybe we could grab some food later-" he cuts me off with a huff "whatever" he makes his way out of my apartment making me feel guilty.

i purse my lips as the boys linger around "don't know why his mad at me i can't do shit-" i exhale annoyed "you guys should really go pack- i didn't realise how late it was i gotta take yous soon" they nod all heading to their apartment apartment expect for calum "can you help me?" i nod "I'll meet you there just gotta check on alaska" i give him a kiss before skipping up the stairs.

"alllll" i call pushing open her door, she's sitting on her bed reading a book her glasses sitting on the edge of her nose "the boys gone?" I shake my head "you almost ready for tampa?" she closes her book "im so excited to get out of her for a bit- and are we going straight from tampa to aus?" "yeah- so pack everything for hot weather because you are so not ready for australian heat" she laughs

"okay okay ill pack tonight- do you want me to come with you to drop them off?" i shake my head "nah im going in with them and i don't want you to get crushed with you lil bubba" "yeah that's actually a really good idea" i give him a soft smile "are you okay?" she nods but not convincing enough for me.

"i really like him but his with bryana and i don't want to ruin anything that they have-" "what ash?" she nods "yeah but im pregnant and he has a girlfriend" she sulks and i rub her arm "hey ash loves kids- just hang around and see what happens okay?" she nods giving me a hug "thank you"