2. trouble

Alexa's POV
we all clamber into the house in laughter "liz is going to kill me when she found out i skipped school with you lot" i huff already knowing how the conversation would already pan out. i feel sick knowing that when she comes home she'll have that disappointed look on her face, the one both my parents wore as their everyday expression. my smile slowing slipping from my face.

"it was your last day ever alexa, and she wont because her favourite child has come home" i shove him into the couch "shutup okay, i just don't want a lecture from liz, i don't need her to be disappointed in me" i cross my arms and slump down next to Calum trying to swallow the lump in my throat "we'll talk to her okay" i smile softly at him "thanks cal" he smiles and drapes his arm along the back of my chair.

"let's watch netflixs and we can chill" micheal cheers jumping on one of he couches "im not netflix and chilling with you four idiots" i complain as the boys chuckle. dirty minded children. "what about me" ashton wiggles his eye brows as he sits down next to me cuddling up to me "nope, sowwy ash" he pouts and i start to play with his hair as he rests his head in my lap.

after about 20 minutes of choosing on something to watch we all end up on our phones and talking over the TV complaining about how hot it is. "fuck it" i push myself up and walk into my room to change.

i slip on a bikini and grab a towel and my sunnies before i walk back past the boys and outside "what- where are you going?" they call out "swimming" i respond laying my towel down and smothering on tanning oil and i lay down just to brown myself up a bit "i thought you said you were swimming?" i turn to calum as he sits down next to me "yeah i will just a few minutes in the sun, i need a tan" he rolls his eyes "whatever im swimming now" "whatever" i retort.

he scowls and jumps into the pool screaming "jesus christ" i cry out "nope just calum" he winks smacking his ass "when do you leave?" i ask, he touches his heart as if i've hurt his feelings before he runs over to me lifting me up "calum, CALUM STOP STOP CAUM" i scream i catch asthon looking at us "ASH HELP SOS HELP HELP" calum continues to laugh running over to the pool "FUCK OFF FUCK OFF-" the cool water feels amazing on my hot skin but my hair was now soaked.

we resurfaced and he runs his hands over his hair "hahahaha" he starts "you little bitch" i scream swimming toward him "fuck" he mutters trying get away from me but i jump on his back and send him down it the water. "IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY" he screams as i slap his chest.

he grabs my waist and pulls me against him hugging me "please im sorry" i splash him and fold my arms sticking my tongue out "you just wait" i mouth as i see luke coming out of the house in his swimmers "whats with all this screaming?" he questions getting into the pool we share a laugh as my he glances between the two of us "sketchy".

i go under for the last time and slick back my hair before laying down on the pavers and soak up the sun as the music pours out of the speakers as the boys chill in the pool.

i slip on my sunglasses and start humming to the music as i see a shadow cover my face "will you ever not be annoying?" i question sitting up and crossing my legs "sorry just a habit" i roll my eyes "whatever hood" he smirks and gets all giddy as i call him by his favourite nickname "your blushing" i tease pinching his cheek "hey" he yelps rubbing his check "you and luke need to stop doing that" "haha how about no" i smile standing up and heading into the house to shower.

i can still hear the music from my room and it's getting to 6 o'clock so i wander out to the backyard to see them all in the pool beside calum which looked like he was about to jump in screaming at the top of his lungs "let's wrap it up, Luke your mum will be home soon and we should really clean up-" calum starts to shake his head "what?" i yell at him getting slightly annoyed "nothing" he smirks my eyes trail down to his chest and i have to rip them ways before i drool "whatever just hurry up- 10 minutes okay?" "yeah mum" i stick my finger up as i enter the house playing my own music as i start on dinner.

i dance around the kitchen as Out Of My Limit started to play through the speakers "it's been two years now, you haven't seen the best of me" i sing as i begin to chop up the salad. i keep singing along dancing occasionally and bobbing my head along to the rhythm when i hear clapping at the sliding door "encore encore" i turn pink and give them the finger as they join in singing jumping around the kitchen.

im almost finished with the last bit of steak when calum comes up behind me and swings me around causing me to squeal and the knife slides out of my hand and cuts the lower half of my leg "fuck fuck fuck" i scream the music cutting out as i start to bleed furiously calums face turns white as they all rush toward me "okay um what do we do?!" luke asks getting ready to call 000 but calum just grabs a tea towel and applies pressure to my cut. "how did you know to do that?" luke questions as ash calum and i exchange a glances knowing why.

"take me to the hospital someone before i bled out" i cry out as the pain was starting to build up. ive become quite tolerant to hurting myself it was almost second nature. Calum scrambles up and lifts me up "ill go Luke stay, ash come on-" "fuck off im going-" Luke rambles on "Luke- luke- LUKE" calum screams getting his attention "you need to be home when your mum comes home and discovers blood on her kitchen floor" "ash and i will take good care of her okay" he grabs bits of hair "fuck it" he yells smashing his hand against the bench top "be careful fuck" "ill be okay Luke" i smile to him.

i clutch my leg as the blood seeps through my hands, ashton is driving like a lunatic taking every speed bump "calm it ash" i groan leaning into calum who's placing his hands against mine to give extra pressure "alomst there just hold on" "this is why we don't scare people when their dancing" i joked but calum
looked guilty and worried "i was joking cal, i shouldn't have been dancing when I was cutting it was my bad".

"im sorry, lukes going to kill me" "no he won't i won't let him" i smile toward the end "I can't let him kill my best friend" he chuckles as he come comes to a halt "you are the best" "so they tell me" i wink at him.