41. deny

alexa
☹ ☹ ☹

i toss and turn in my bed restlessly, i kick off my blankets frustrated sitting up and and picking up my phone and checking the time: 3:27 am. my head is occupied by thoughts of calum, our argument playing over and over in my head, i start to cry not sure why but i just do.

i sniffle trying to conceal my cries so i don't wake the others, i pull my knees into my chest trying to regain composure, i feel like i just let down a wall that's allowed a tidal wave of emotions that's being building up the past month or two. problems come in waves but tonight i seem to be drowning.

i feel calum shift in the bed and i freeze trying not to move afraid to stir him, he props himself on his elbow leaning over to rub his smooth hands up and down my legs "what's wrong baby?" he asks and i sniffle wiping my eyes "nothing- go back to sleep cal" he sighs push himself into a sitting position next to me taking my hand "you've been tossing and turning since 12- please talk to me" "you've been awake?" he begs and I start to cry wrapping my arms around his neck.

"im sorry about the hospital cal" i whisper and his gaze falls to the ground before meeting mine again "im sorry for getting mad- i should have answered my god damn phone" he tells himself rubbing his thumb across my wet cheeks "i hadn't been to a hospital since dad- i thought she was going to die cal" i tel him feeling numb from all the crying.

"have you been taking your meds?" he asks seriously and i look down shamelessly "no- i forget-" he huffs leaning into the bed head "alexa you gotta take your pills" i nod slipping down the bed resting my head on calums chest "i know i know" he plays with my hair singing softly to me.

"get some rest okay?" "okay".

☹ ☹ ☹

I wake with a blocked nose and a small lump in my throat due to all the crying last night. calums still next to me but i ended up tangled up in my covers instead of his arms. i yawn and stretch out my arms, a moan slipping from my tongue. the bed shifts as calum glances over to me "did you just moan?" i giggle hiding my face on the blanket only for calum to move it "shut up" he smirks at me "that was awfully hot" licking his lips he connects our mouths deep and lust filled.

i pull away completely breathless "damn do i take your breathe away" he say cockily "well i have a i blocked nose so i can only breathe through my mouth so yeah you asshole are you trying to kill me" i wiggle out of bed before calum could snatch me up.

"im hungry" i grab the room service menu having a look before i end up ditching it and searching for bryana. "ill be back hoe" i tell my boyfriend before rushing off down the hall to ashtons room "knock knock" i yell cheerfully.

the door swings open revealing a pissed off Ashton "damn someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" he rolls his eyes walking into the bathroom and slamming the door "what's up?" i ask sitting cross legged on bryana's bed "his just mad- we go into an argument last night that's all" i nod as she continues "management asked me to deny" i frown "deny what?" "being with ashton" i gasp "are you joking" she shakes her head.

"no im not so i tweeted out that i wasn't dating anyone and he got really mad lex like super Ashton never gets mad mad" she starts to cry and a wrap her in my arms "hey it's okay" i rub soothing circles into her back "wanna grab some breaky? my shout" she smiles at me and i join our hands leading her back into my room so we could change.

"yo baby- bry hey" calum throws a shirt on and runs a hand through his messy curls "um management has called an urgent meeting so i gotta go okay- will you be okay by yourself you girls?" i nod giving him a kiss "sure we're just going to get some breaky- call me if you need okay? it sounds serious" i grow worried started to feel anxious "i will enjoy ladies" he kisses me on the head and than plants one on bry's head before leaving with michael trailing behind.

"well we better asks margo and alaska if their hungry"