3. hosptial

Alexa's POV
"you need to come back in five days so we can remove those stitches and make sure their isn't an infection. make sure you keep the dressing on when your out and about" "thank you" i say gratefully to the nurse as i slid off the bed "your very welcome, see you in five days" she smiles.

calum attempts to lift my up "im fine it's just a scratch" i mumble "a scratch?! scratches don't need stitches lex" he yells before shaking his head and taking a deep breathe letting out his frustration "you hungry?" calum asks as we approach the car hoping into the front seat "nah im okay, i don't really have an apatite" i try and find a more comfortable position as i lean against the passenger window "you sure? is it okay if i stop to get me and ash something" he asks "cal you took me to the hospital and waited to take me home at 3am it's okay if we go to maccas" he smiles "thanks".

after the boys got their food we headed back to my place where it was pitch black. "they must be sleeping" ashton questions us "its 4 in the morning i hope their bloody sleeping" calum chuckles at the two of us and i nudge him to silence him he mouthes a 'sorry' before the three of us slip through the front door.

we creep past toward my room when luke comes out of his room i jump at the sudden figure but relax as i register it's only luke "you okay?" he inspects me running his hand over my hair and checks before connecting our hands "yeah lukey im fine just tired" he sighs "oh okay just um cal will have to crash with you, mikeys on the couch so ash is bunking with me- unless you wanna bunk with me?" "nah it's okay i will want to be in my bed tonight" i pull him into a hug and realise our joined hands as i take calums leading him down the hall toward my bedroom trying to keep quite "take your boots off!" i groan as we start to ascend the stairs he huffs put slips them off in a swift motion holding my hand as we slip into my room.

"im going to change" i whisper to calum "need help?" he questions walking toward me as he slips his shirt off ready for bed "um no- could i have one of your shirts-" i can't seem to rip my gaze away from his extremely buff chest and those arms, he smiles and ruffles through his case before handing me his nirvana t-shirt our fingers brush as he hands it to me "thanks" i whisper. i walk into my bathroom and slip on the shirt and some nike spanks before brushing my teeth and hair than returning to my room. "it's a cut on my leg cal did you really think i need help changing" he blushes "maybe" i smile at him

i start to get the bed ready as calum finishes up in the bathroom, "let me help" he offers pulling the covers back. i yawn as i slip into bed "goodnight" i smile turning to face away from him "sweet dreams" he whisper to me pulling me up against his body and just like that im out like a light.

↠↠↠

i wake to a knock on my door, i shift uncomfortably in my bed groaning as i sit up "you okay?" calum asked he voice coming out husky, i bite my lip at how hot he sounds and don't even get me started on his bed hair.

I call out to whoever was at the door "liz" i smile as she walks over to me and hugs me "you okay?" she questions "just sore but im okay" she nods "im working again today"

i sigh "um luke asked me um-" i look to calum and he just gives me a reassuring smile "he wants me to go to Sydney with him and the others" she opens her mouth then closes it staying silent for a moment "i don't have money to be spending alexa you know that im sorry, if you find a way than yes but- look I'm late okay. and don't think we aren't going to talk about you skipping school-or the fact calum is in your bed half naked" she gives me a quick kiss on the head then waves goodbye to the both of us disappearing into the hall.

"this sucks" i groan rolling over to face calum "i wanna go- and sorry about that she's even worse than my mother use to be this is the first time i had a half naked boy in my bed" i kick my legs and he chuckles turning on his side facing me "ill pay for you" "are- are you serious?" he nods and smiles "of course, im not going to leave you in this house by yourself with liz" "it's always just me and liz" "anyway mali really wants to see you-" "are you sure" he smiles and hugs me "yes- and its fine, i just hope you don't get in too much trouble" "it was worth it" i wink at him laughing