8. aniexty

Alexa's POV:
"im hungry" i moan as we head back into the house. i slip on a pair of high waisted shorts and shake my hair out trying to dry it. "should we order in? mums not here to cook-" "hey i can cook" i point at luke as calum smirks and i narrow my eyes at him "i can" i whine crossing my arms "i believe you- but not tonight tonight we order" ashton claps my shoulders "fine" i huff walking off toward my room.

"watcha doin" i turn and see Calum leaning into my doorframe "looking at menus" i smile patting the bed, he lays down next to me placing his hand slung over my back to rest on my shoulder "let me have a look" i feel his breath on my cheek. a blush creeps on my cheek as i hand the menu to calum "mhmm, honey chicken" i chuckle and lean into him.

"dinners here" i yell to the boys who were in the den on the PlayStation "hurry up" i groan grabbing my dinner and heading into my room as the boys rush toward the kitchen too grabbing what they want then returning to their cave.

i sit on my bed and pull open my laptop and launch facetime as i nibble at my food, i click on the contact and wait for it to connect patiently listening to music.

"TROYE" i squeal as his face pops up on my screen "BABBBBEE" he matches my tone mimicking me "guess what?!" "what???!" a cheesy grin spread across my face "im going to SYDNEY" "no way!!! lucky sage is over there maybe you could say hi?" "of course i love sagey- where are you?" i pop another forkful of dinner in my mouth and wait for his reply "oh im at a friends - connor" "ooooooo connor" i wiggle my eyebrows at him "shut up, yeah im not home at the moment i have vidcon" i nod "oh cool, well have fun" "i gotta go lex, enjoy sydney send me lots of snaps" my bedroom door opens and calum flops down next to me coming into view of the camera.

"troye this is Calum, Luke's bestfriend" he smiles "hey calum its troye, your in the band right? bassist?" he nods "yeah man, nice to meet you" he smiles as i catch him staring at me. "well ill let you two get back to it, nice meeting you calum. see ya alexa " i wave goodbye and giggle giddy at troye wiggling his eyebrows "goodbye troye" i shake my head ending the call, "i know that kid" calum smiled as if it just hit him.

"uh he covered what was it heartbreak girl!" he sounds pleased with himself "yeah it was, good job" i say sarcastically holding my thumbs up "shut up" he narrows his eyes at me and shoves me almost of my bed. i grip the covers and pull myself back to the centre of my bed "watch it hood" i stare at him laughter bubbling up inside of me.

he starts to laugh breaking my serious tone "screw you" i laugh pinning him down with my legs either side of him slapping his chest "hey hey hey" he yells trying to push me off but i was firmly on his lap "HELP" "HELP SOS MAN DOWN" he yells out and i just burst into a fit of laughter and raise my legs a little but too high and he flips me over so his now on top of me he licks my face and i squirm and laugh trying to push him away but he kept blowing raspberries on my face and tickling my sides.

the boys come bounding through the door and laugh well all except luke, i push calum off me and sit up fixing my hair. the boys still laugh hysterically "what?" i giggle at luke "we were just have a bit of fun" he shakes his head and calum and luke share a glance "what?!" i repeat "just stop okay" he turns around and goes to walk out of my room "luke!" i yell pulling his arm "stop what? what's your problem" i spit my happy mood going down the drain.

"my problem?" he yells back and all the boys sneak out of my room leaving me alone with angry ass luke "STOP STRINGING HIM ON FOR FUCK SAKE, HIS MY BESTFRIEND ALEXA SERIOUSLY YOUR HURTING HIM" he screams into me face edging closer to you "calum? seriously your pissed at me because you THINK im using calum and do you really have to be such a drama queen about everything?" i shake my head angrily starting to cry for a reason that was unknown to me "is that what you really think of me? some bitch that drags boys along for the fun?" I wipe my eyes "yeah MAYBE I DO BECAUSE YOU DO EVER SINCE JAKE-"

"he used to hit me Luke" i whisper "back when we were dating he used to hit me okay multiple times for no god damn reason. I'm scared okay, im absolutely terrified of it happening again with anyone not just him, im so afraid of people leaving me like you did, like my dad and my mum, my sister everyone left me" i stop to shuck it in a breathe "im sorry that im not worth staying- im sorry that im not ready to be in a relationship with someone who already has a life on the road" i reply lowly slipping down the door sobbing "i really like him Luke, okay is that what you wanted to hear? i really like him so just please get off my back and stop trying to force crap onto me"

he bits his lip probably to keep his tears back "she didn't leave you lex your mum and laura they didn't leave you, i didn't leave you" he lowers himself to my level.

"they did leave me! she left the three of us as soon as i saw her hanging from my fucking ceiling fan" i yell at him as he takes me into his arms "and you- your never here your always- your never here." i cry into his shirt "im sorry" he mumbles lowly i can feel his tears drip onto my head "im sorry"

he kisses my forehead "don't be sorry okay? im sorry for being a dick" i wipe the tears falling from my eyes and notice the wet patch on lukes shirt, "can you please not tell him-" i gulp he glances up to the door and i huff knowing Calum's in my doorway. "darn it" i sigh "can you give us a minute?" i ask him he stands  give me a brief hug before walking out of my room